How attractive his Rachel McAdams in a scale from 1-10?

So here his a picture of Rachel McAdams, She played in The Notebook, The Vow, more recently in Aloha etc...

So I was with some friends earlyer just talking about her.. And we had a large difference of opinion about how pretty she his.
Seems I was the only one to think she his truly geargous... Let me know what you all think.
B. T. W
Sorry I have to put a grade on this, wich his pretty rude. But it his the only way I could think of for people to convey me their thoughts without just telling me... She's pretty/ she's not.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she's gorgeous, but she does have a little bit of a larger forehead, which while it doesn't bother me, I can see that it might effect someone else's opinion. But personally, dude I think she's pretty hot and I think you have good taste. she's got this really attractive and classy look about her.

• Well yea... For me her forehead his a plus... :)
      In my opinion she really has a genuine... REAL... beauty, about her. Not fake or superficial...
      All natural...

What Girls Said 2

• Regina George is hot.

• 9/10
    Love her in mean girls

What Guys Said 3

• 9999999 I mean dude that smile is everything.

• I think she is very pretty - I have stopped rating but it would be a high number

• I'd say about a 7.7