Do you think my selfie is ugly?

My firends and Family like it but i think they were Just being Nice cause i love they love me... but m'y boyfriend doesn't like it cause he says its unflattering, the only time he call any female pretty are modles or celebs but he only calls me pretty very less often but Never prettier or make me feel speacial That why...
but now i feel like im not Nice looking at all every time i see his modle crushes i feel like nothing...

but he said my pic is unflattering cause i look pale and weired... altough u put in a lot of effort to get dresses...

my pic is my avatar i know i dont smile and have makep on but i only feel Secure thatway...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• I think you are a beautiful girl. The colour of the photo is pale and I don't like the angled pictures.

• Your picture is good. Not the best, not ugly. Why don't you like to smile? I bet your smile is very nice.

Have you ever imagined those gorgeous celebs waking up? Without makeup, messed hair, saliva wetted pillows, dying for a toothbrush, wrinkled by blankets and with a somewhat bad mood? Sounds like normal people?

Be confident as a whole, dear: you're much more than your looks or your boyfriend.

• No pic in question

• Well, where is it?

• Where's the pic?

• You pic looks really good. Don't worry your amazing on the inside and that's all that matters

• unflattering is different to ugly.

you just need more confidence.

• Well i am confident Just not about m'y looks or my boyfriend

• you have strawberries and fruits as your avatar.

• yes very ugly

What Girls Said 3

• It's kind of hard for me to tell the truth when your self esteem seems so damaged (by your own insecurities and by your boyfriend).

In all honesty, I don't think you're a bad looking girl.
    However, I must agree with your boyfriend the photo chosen is not the best.
    Your face looks expressionless.
    Your eyes look lost.
    Try smiling with your lips and with your eyes.
    The photo would be far better if you did.

• Hmm I think you look really pretty in the photo so I think you must be pretty in real life too but the filter you've chosen makes your skin look a bit weird - Also try to look straight into the camera or smile, it can do wonders on the way a photo is perceived by others and maybe even a little less make-up? :) You're pretty enough so you don't need that much, trust me. Honestly it's not and ugly or unflattering photo at all but that's just some tips that might help you to improve your photo next time. And don't listen to your boyfriend, I think if he keeps being this bad for your self-esteem, he's bad for you and you should just consider getting rid of him because he simply doesn't deserve you.

• Not much pic to see?