I have uneven breasts. Is this normal?

I have uneven breasts. I mean It's not THAT noticeable, you arn't even able to tell if I have clothes on, but its really been bothering me. Is this normal? should I leave it? Or should I have plastic surgery?

• This is Normal, Don't worry
  • That's nasty, you need to do something about it

Most Helpful Guy

• As you can see from all the result, totally normal. And even when undressed, it may not be that obvious to others. You just focus on that and worry, which is also normal. But you will learn that it is noting to worry about and may even be less noticeable as you grow.

What Guys Said 12

• Speak with your doctor. He/she will tell you that although breasts that are not identical are not standard issue, it happens more often than you may think. It is normal for the left breast to be slightly larger than the right breast, although usually not by so much that the untrained eye would notice.

• I have heard this is normal

• Very normal, specially on teens. Just look at your hands: are they exactly the same? No, hmm? Wait until you're older and fully developed. Hardly it is the case of doing something.

• At your age, usually they even out. See your doctor if you have a question. I think though that you will need to wait to see

• It's normal. I'll include a link so you can read it for yourself.
    www.healthywomen.org/.../uneven-breasts

• all females have one breast slightly bigger than the other

• even i have one thats bigger than the other lol.

• That's not natural, plastic surgery is natural to correct uneven body parts.

• For your age - very normal.

• poll results speak for themselves here :)

• very normal, don't worry

• i think it is like uneven teeth. you are just 14. when you grow up may be it comes to good look.

What Girls Said 3

• It is normal. :P

• normal ⁽⁽ପ ( •ु﹃ •ु)​.⑅*♡

• If you sleep/slept with a bra on as they develop they will grow uneven. Breasts arnt identical, they will vary slightly. Just like the rest of your body, nothing is completely even.