Would you believe a girl who has lip and tongue piercing and 21 to be a virgin still?

I mean have like tons of piercing on my ears.. and I also have a tongue and lip piercing and I dont exactly look innocent.. but when guys ask if im a virgin and I said yeah.. they dont believe me like they get really shock.. and most of them think im lying..
im traditional and yes.. I would like to wait after marriage.. can you believe it?
here's my photo
So please tell me what you think 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• It's probably how you carry yourself. I look pretty damn innocent and people are still surprised I'm a virgin. So. It probably has more to do with your attitude.

What Guys Said 8

• your look has nothing to do with your decision to save yourself for marriage - I don't make any assumptions about a girl until I am told otherwise.

• if she told me she was sure why not.

• sure... virginity has nothing 2 do wid lip piercings LOL

• Im saying the way I look.. people dont believe when I say Im a virgin..

• Nah, I think you are self conscious and self loathing which hinders you to be in a relationship and you are lying to yourself about "sex after marriage" thing, though you want to get rid of your virginity. You want to change your life, so you decided to change yourself by piercing.
    I am sorry if you find my words offensive, I am just sharing what I think, i might be wrong, you can plainly deny what i said. No hard feelings.

• Actually what you saying is not right at all I am in a relationship and in asia its not uncommon to wait after wedding lol... and I don't hate myself im way pass the self conscious and self loathing stage.. I love myself and im also improving my health by going to the gym.. so dont worry and I dont get offended by what people say.. if I was gonna be offended I wouldn't ask for opinions 😊

• I would believe it.

• well if that photo is of you then no im not surprised at all. you aren't attractive. go to the gym and eat healthy. you do have a pretty face, or rather, the potential to have one, just need to lose some weight girl.

• After seeing your picture... Yes.

• Virgin or ***, no pierced girl would interest me.

What Girls Said 3

• I think one should never judge a book by its cover

• Darling you look lovely, and you rock the hell outta that lip piercing. You know its not that believable to most, especially in today's society where its almost unheard of! :) But you do your thing and keep looking great!

• Yeah I can believe that.