Thoughts on proactiv?

anyone else use it, made their skin clear. But the day yous
Thoughts on proactiv?

top using it your skin is worse than before.

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless you have an oily complexion than it will take the oil and water in your skin and your body will make more oil to overcompensate, which will give you worse breakouts... so yeah, its totally normal to have an adverse reaction to Proactiv... for some people the salicylic acid is too strong.

What Girls Said 5

• Dried my skin out so when I stopped my skin became used to trying to produce more oil and I broke out

• I used to work at proactiv's call center. It helped some people. Others noticed that by changing diet, exercising, wiping of sweat not too long after working out or getting tested for hormonal imbalances helped tremendously. Try it to see where you fall. I would order it and cancel right after you get it otherwise you'll be enrolled in a monthly membership which will be worthless if it doesn't work. You can always call back or sign up on the internet.

• It worked for me for six years then I got immune to it. I just stay off dairy products now. It helps.

• I tried it years ago. Did not help me at all.

• I tried it twice like 5 years ago. Found no results, but didn't cause me damage either

What Guys Said 4

• I usually just use whatever I wash myself in shower with

• Used it off and on the past 5 years great shit.

• Stuff didn't work for me

• All that stuff is bullshit.