Do I look that bad? From 1 to 10?

I really don't find myself in any way neither appealing or hot. Sp tell me your most honest rating, I won't be mad.. just find out what others think about me.

Do I look that bad? From 1 to 10...?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I went to read more, I have to say I really wasn't expecting to see someone genuinely attractive. You have beautiful eyes, and such a well-proportioned face. I'd say, just face alone, an easy 8-9. On a day when you're ready to go out and are all dressed up, definitely a 10.

What Guys Said 40

• You know you don't and you know exactly how beautiful you really are, but just in case:
    cool.stuff.because.thedpnis.me/.../...20stroke.gif

• cute soft face,

From the picture however, i would say you are young, still finding yourself but overall a nice girl.

• 7 as is with the picture quality. Could easily be 8 to 9 with a bright smile and your hair done. I usually avoid posts from under 18, but I just wanted to say I think you have a naturally beautiful face that does not need make up to be beautiful!!!

• nah you don't look that bad. smile once in a while :P

• I think you look good - I don't rate anyone.

• Get some cute tops at Ross get a quick style in ur hair and you'll be a hottie for sure.!! U have the potential u just think less of yourself, trust me my wife was worse then u with the thoughts of not being HOTT or attractive.. It's been two years and I finally have her feeling really good about herself to where I wrote this down for her so she could see it everyday she gets dressed.. What clothes do I wanna make look good today,, it's not way but u can do it Hun :) just remember to keep on smiling

• No you honestly look good.. but your face expression is a bit like you are going to cry soon.
    What u can improve:
    -be more happy and have fun taking pictures
    -clothes and hair maybe makeup and your face can switch from cute to hot whenever you want
    I would give u 8/10

• I think you look good, one thing that you should not forget is to to put a genuine smile on your cheeks because that always changes a lot :)

by the way 100% unrelated, but you're the first Slovak that I saw on GaG (this site ). :D welcome fella.

• Pretty/10 you don't look bad at all. And looks like you aren't wearing makeup so you've got that natural beauty thing locked down. So just rock it.

• NotBadAtAll/10

• You look very Pretty, honestly if i had to rate you ( i'd prefer not to) but i'd say 9/10-10/10. there's someone in my school who looks very similar to you and i had a big crush on her for ages

• You know what? You are really very cute.. I would totally date you!!!
    I also remember the previous picture you posted where you had a tattoo on your face...

You dress simple & look simple but very pretty...😀

• You have a very pretty face. I know a lot of girls that would kill to look like you do. You're easily an 8.

• you are good looking

• You are very cute and pretty, I don't rate by numbers though. :)

• You are exactly mind kind of girl, you're gorgeous.

Are you in the UK by any chance? ;)

• Honestly you are perfect just the way you are now!!! I mean those eyes are stuning and i really love your hair is so pretty. Just remember what i have said earlier and try to smile once in a while.

• Your fine, just wish I can figure out what your shirt says :c

• You are really beautiful. Not just a little.

• for me its a 9

• You're real cute, love those eyes. Can you rate me (message me)?

• I'd give a solid 9.5/10 by the way and that's rare if you look at my other ratings aha

• You're very beautiful I give you a 10 all the way.

• I think you are gorgeous I say 9/10

• You look cute

• Baby i rove u 💏

• not much make up, 100% 7

• You look like what most guys go for, ordinary, but pretty at the same time.

• pretty good ^^ 8.5/10

• You are 8.5 for me
    You are not bad
    Actully you are dateable

• meh. not bad. could be a 7 or 8 if you wanted to be.

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 15

• You look nice but your clothes could be improved.

• What is wrong with my clothes? Like literally everyone have some problem with it lol I just don't put too much effort into it it's not very girly. Black skinny jeans and some black shirt. Yay

• you just answered your own question. honestly it doesn't matter at all what you wear, by all means feel free to wear whatever the f- you want, but the truth is, if you put some effort into choosing what you wear and make an effort to look good, you will also FEEL better for it. 100% guarantee.

• Your absolutely gorgeous. Your hair suits you perfectly and I love your lips 😂 ik thats a weird complement. But js.

• I'm so jealous on your beautiful eyes. I think you look great. You look like a sweet person, but a bit insecure.

• Gorgeous ^^

• Daaamm you are beautiful and your clothes style is pretty much the same as mine nothing wrong with that. your style is Killer Awesome! i rate you 8/10 because you look natural, you have nice eyes and you seem like you have a great personality.

• Are you a member of the 5sos fam? If yes, then I like you daaamn much girl 😍

• cute girl (*^^*)

• No you don't look that bad.

• You have different, but not bad features. Cute!

• 8-9 You're absolutely stunning. Got the whole tomboy complex with natural beauty

• Wow you're soooo beautiful! Natural beauty. 9 1/2

• You are very pretty! :)

• You're cute! I think you look like the girl from the movie 'vampire sucks' lol

• Omg, your gorgeous! You have nothing to worry about :)

• "Do I look that bad?"

Do you even have to ask?