Why do a lot of plain?

And unattractive sometimes really ugly women think they can be models? Why do they go to professional photo shoots like they actually show stoppers. I hate to be mean but a lot of the people would even look twice.

I'm talking plain short women who don't go to agency's

Most Helpful Guy

• Most women don't understand how low a man's physical standards really are. As long as they are getting a certain level of male attention women commonly think they are far hotter than they actually are. Such as when an average woman posts a pic on here and guys, start rating the girl as a perfect 10. The more desperate the guy, the more attractive any girl will look to him. So there is almost always guys going after the women that are below average in looks, making them think they are hotter than they are.

• This is the answer the @asker wants lol. This is true how many women turn there noses up at a man because they think that their in another league when actually they are just very average looking.

What Guys Said 11

• Probably because the models that are in the industry aren't that attractive either. All you need to do is look anorexic, and have a few friends in there who'll get you in...

• people gotta try. if we don't try then what do we have in this world lol.

• Models? I have yet to see an attractive traditional model. They are usually anorexic, artificial, coated in makeup, and have bitchy attitudes. I have seen some very lovely "plus-size" models, however (who were just average size in reality, and super attractive)

• it is up to the agencies who they pick

• everyoe could b a model... no?

• At least give them props for trying. I don't know who the hell you think you are.

Stop wrecking other peoples dreams.

• Sometimes, advertisers want models women can relate to. Not some ideal woman

• who says you have the right to judge?

• To prove a point?

• Are u jealous lol. Most men aren't intrested in tall coat hangers anyway. Just because u have banged a few photographers doesn't make u anymore a model

• Wishful thinking

What Girls Said 5