Is there any way to become attractive as a male if you are considered ugly or below average by most people?

I just wondering becuse i feel like i on the brink on insaitly becuse of how ugly i look. I just never liked the way i look and haering from girls that i not attractive at all makes me wanna go through extreme measures like surgery since i´ve read that it can make you look younger. It´s also becuse of the yealosy i have for all the guys who are superattractive. I can´t sometimes help but to wish that i attracted more females. I also have a very diffirent humor witch many don´t seem to get the point off. Tell me please someone... I don´t want to surfer my whole life just becuse i not looking like Orlando bloom.

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop being so down on yourself it's a drain on other people and turns them away. Just be comfortable with what you have you're only fifteen for Pete's sake life is not over yet.

• But you know that girls will judge you by looks and how come that you can be so secure about youself. Not to sound mean but i can hardly imagine you are the most attractive guy. But what do i know. Maybe you have found a model in that case you are very lucky.

• Really just grow the fuck up or get surgery. just because I'm not the top ten celebrities in the world doesn't mean I cantbe comfortable with myself. Now grow a fucking spine you moron.

What Girls Said 3

• Sure you can overcome this with intelligence, charm, personality, a nice body, and confidence... which I guess is an issue for you

• It depends on how you are. I for ex see myself as average in intelligence but at the same time i have a humor that most people can´t relate to. It´s part of my personality. Like i don´t think being funny shound be a struggle. I also do not talk to a lot of people becuse i pretty insecure about myself, the way i look and i afraid of having to compete agianst others since i never seem to be lucky in that case.

• You need to work on confidence. Confidence can make an average man beautiful. Do you think Caesar was "pretty"... NO. But he commanded an empire. He was considered quite a catch in his time. Confidence. Look inside and stop putting yourself down.

• Confidence and intelligence can make the ugliest man look hot.

• Post a pic and maybe I could help.

What Guys Said 11

• yep, just be awesome instead. everyone likes a person who is awesome.

• Being awesome is something you have to work a lot on and it won´t happen in 1 day. Especially if you aren´t the funny guy like me. I pretty random and becuse of that people don´t seem to understand my humor. The only thing i good at is being sarcastic.

• Rome wasn't built in a day, and Barney Stinson is only a fictional character so yes no one can just switch to being awesome instantaneously BUUTTT its worth trying.

• You aren't that ugly. Get a different haircut. That's it.
    Just keep asking girls out until you find one.

• Don't overthink it - Everyone is attractive in their own way

• basically who told u, dat u are ugly?

• Yep sucks for you, now you get to live a life of slave labour and dirty strenuous ugly dum dum work and stay unhappy with an ugly girl.

• Lol Orlando Bloom. Just work out. I started working out and I catch girls checking me out about 2 to 3 times a week. And be confident.

• Hey, kid -you're not ugly. I think you look quite cute (and I'm a bloke !) . You have youth, freshness and a pert expression. I'm sure there's a girl there somewhere who's just to shy to approach you.

• depends what makes you ugly.

have a good hairstyle, good clothes, lose weight..

• Looking good is a cliche.
    Loose it and you'll be fine.

• get a Mohawk hair cut , i heard girls are drooling

• With SWAG! lmao