You get most to all women hating you because of jealousy and men who are scared of you. Being tall on top of it seems to make it worse for them. What is your take? Is beauty a curse or a gift or both?
Most Helpful Girl
To an extent.
1. Some, not all, but many females will feel their own sense of pride and worth diminish at the sight of your gifts.
2. Some women will seek to sabotage you and try to take opportunities and love interests from you just to feel like they are on or above your level. *assuming that your internal level matches your external one*
3. It may be hard to feel a genuine sense of sisterhood and connections with other women if some of them are so crippled by insecurity that they can't find it in themselves to be vulnerable, share, and act on/feel no bitter envy.
4. Some men will be intimidated by you, automatically deciding that they are in a "lesser league" than you.
5. Many sleazy, tactless, disgusting, self-interested jerks will flock to them like venomous bees swarming a honeycomb. The ability to navigate through bad men to find the good ones becomes much more challenging with a bunch of wolves in sheep's clothing seeking her out. There will be guys who will treat her like a queen, yet would not have given her the time of day if her soul was in a less attractive woman's body. :/1