Is natural beauty a curse?

You get most to all women hating you because of jealousy and men who are scared of you. Being tall on top of it seems to make it worse for them. What is your take? Is beauty a curse or a gift or both?

Most Helpful Girl

• To an extent.

1. Some, not all, but many females will feel their own sense of pride and worth diminish at the sight of your gifts.
    2. Some women will seek to sabotage you and try to take opportunities and love interests from you just to feel like they are on or above your level. *assuming that your internal level matches your external one*
    3. It may be hard to feel a genuine sense of sisterhood and connections with other women if some of them are so crippled by insecurity that they can't find it in themselves to be vulnerable, share, and act on/feel no bitter envy.
    4. Some men will be intimidated by you, automatically deciding that they are in a "lesser league" than you.
    5. Many sleazy, tactless, disgusting, self-interested jerks will flock to them like venomous bees swarming a honeycomb. The ability to navigate through bad men to find the good ones becomes much more challenging with a bunch of wolves in sheep's clothing seeking her out. There will be guys who will treat her like a queen, yet would not have given her the time of day if her soul was in a less attractive woman's body. :/

• You speak a lot of truths. Very nice writing style by the way

• muchas gracias!
      Just hold your head high, learn to point out snakes ahead of time, and don't just be the pretty girl but be that 'warm, vibrant woman' who isn't just the girl that guys want to swap spit with but the girl that girls want to SWAP SECRETS with.

What Guys Said 9

• It is a gift, but a really challenging one. I know some of this species (actually, married to one ;) ). But things get really troublesome when you add the gifts of intelligence and kindness. Oh, boy, then it is a real nuke. :)

It is never an easy life when a lot of women envy you like a hell of low self steem and insecurity flames and most males just want to get into your pants above anything else.

Requires a lot of inner strength and guts to be a beautiful woman and do not fall down into the traps of beauty and envy.

• Its neither. Its just how you are. Its what you are inside that matters

• It's mostly a gift to women. I observed countless women get ahead in every facet of life, at every age and juncture, solely on their looks. A man doesn't stand a chance against that.

• I think natural beauty is a gift and should be appreciated

• curse? hellll naw

• I imagine it could be but I wouldn't mind having that cursed girlfriend for a while.

• Nah.. I cannot think of anyone saying "I'd rather be ugly"

• Both, it's how you go with it/look at it

• I don't think so, your putting too much importance on the views of people who aren't worth it.

What Girls Said 14

• It's a curse when finding female friends. They will act nice to you at first, and then slowly they will start to change, pointing out flaws on you (happened to me many times) and at the end you'll have no real female friends. Sad but a flat cold fact. It has happened to me everytime, and I'm the kind of person that would give my own heart for you if you needed it, for a true friend, you know. My best friends are my mom and dad, and that's it. A gift sometimes, but when it comes to finding a guy.. yeah you really have to watch out for that, lol.. They either will love you for who you are, or they'll talk to you like they want to fuck you. Keep your eyes open and ears even more.

• It's a gift, don't complain, embrace that shit. I highly doubt you'd feel better if you were ugly.

• i think it can be a blessing.. and a curse at the same time..

• Both. But statistically its a gift. You get better jobs, paid more, and in general get far more advantages than your less attractive peers. So If you've got the gift, enjoy it. :)

• It is a gift.

• It's definitely a gift, being admired by others and watching people get jealous haha. I would know, since i am one of those natural beauties. Plus you get lots of positive attention from guys, and they may hit on you a lot. I guess the down side is it's not always the attention you want and they could use you just for your looks. Plus it's hard to keep friends because half of the time, they're too jeoulous of you. In those ways, being beautiful is somewhat of a burden. But not really haha.

• I think it depends on WHO you are and how you treat others! :)

• It can be both in my opinion.

• So you'd rather be physically unattractive? please.

• We all end up ugly some time or another.

• It shouldn't be if you have inner beauty to go along with it.

• It's a blessing. To each their own qualities.

• No, I think it's a gift you should be grateful of.

• Wow it's a blessing!