Girls, How do I improve my look?

I even asked all my female friends and they just said I'm perfect the way I am. Obviously I'm not.
Girls, How do I improve my look?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• stop with these cheap red hearts.. thats is going to improve you pic aaallooott..

• I didn't put them there. They were just on the mirror

What Girls Said 10

• I'd say if you got a haircut with a bit of a lift in the front, it would really suit you and make you look a few years older as well. Otherwise, you look fine hun. :)

• Style your hair different maybe make it look more like the hockey players and wear a baseball cap and you'll be 10/10 in my eyes

• Cut your hair work out more

• Cut your hair and maybe lose the leather jacket. Wear more outgoing clothes or expressive stuff. Short sleeves to show off your body. Experiment with stuff that makes you feel good.

• If you want to see yourself extremely different from now then haircut is the main thing and try working out?

• I don't see anything about you that you need to change. People shouldn't go for looks. If you wanted, like the others said, maybe a haircut, or working out :/

• Maybe get a haircut just to make it healthier. Also smile! It'd make you look a lot nicer tbh!

• Haircut. Or go to the gym more?

• You look fine but if you really want to you can trim your hair and put it in a quiff it may look better.

• You're cute. I would suggest trimming your hair a bit and pushing it off of your forehead.