I have never done this before the whole putting up a picture of myself and getting rated thing so please rate me?

i just want your honest opinion as to how i look i get called ugly everyday by people and so my confidence and self esteem are really low. so please just be honest im not going to get mad or offended.
i have never done this before the whole putting up a picture of myself and getting rated thing so please rate me?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's very obvious those that are calling you ugly, are extremely envious of your natural beauty.. And you have a smile that could melt a thousand hearts.

• awww thankyou I really needed to hear that before I go to school :)

• your advice has already been helping me through school so far. Thankyou so much :) <3

What Guys Said 19

• hahaa you're chillin d00d. and the way you typed your shit got me to chuckle :P so bonus +5 for personality XD

• thanks :) i like making people laugh and smile. i was told i should become a comedian but i don't think im that good.

• if you can tell jokes that make fish funny then you're golden :P

• okay haha sounds like a good comparison

• I think very attractive - I don't rate anybody.

• Ugly? Not by a long shot. You're cute
    7.5 - 8

• Your face look just above average. In Middle East standards, well above average. I can't say anything about your body though, not enough information.

• daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanm your hot can i date you already..
    be confident and believe in your self

• Your are beautiful and look really cute don't believe them they are just telling you are ugly to make feel bad because they are jealous of the way you look

• You look good.

• "i get called ugly everyday"

No you don't. You know you're pretty, you just want to hear us say it, (which is fine).

• i do get called ugly everyday and i don't think im pretty. the only people that say im pretty are my family and 2 of my friends. I have scars all of my body.

• 9/10 you look cute and friendly

• you're pretty cute you just look awkward though

• You look gorgeous but also young child-like I think your real beauty is yet to come.

• Not bad... but you look younger then 18

• 10/10

#Would hang out with

• I don't see the ugly part. you're just fine.
    welcome to earth, where people judge too fast. and everything is about the looks.

• haha thanks and everything is about the looks here not about the personality so it sucks i think I've got a great personality

• nice picture :)

• I'm sure you don't get called ugly.

• Honestly the shirt isn't the most attractive BUT aside from that you're very attractive.

• 5 out of 10

• You look good. Not a fan of the hair style personally but it's not terrible.

What Girls Said 4

• The picture isn't very high quality but from what I can tell you are pretty! & love your hair, I'm looking to get it cut similar to that once it's long again!

• Pretty lady. Nice smile 😊

• You look GREAT girl.

• I think that you are absolutely beautiful. Remember that the people who put you down, only do that, because they are worried of you rising up above them. This has happened to me before and I'd always kill them with kindness, as my mother would say. They'd call me ugly or fat and I'd smile at them and say thanks before walking away. They'd just stand there, kind of shocked I guess and eventually they realised that they couldn't get to me because I wouldn't let them and they just stopped. When I was younger I used to always say, "I take insults as a compliment so that they can never go straight to my heart, where it can hurt."