Guys, Are we considered as attractive girls? And who would be your cup of tea?

Please check my avatar? Its a group photo with more people

18

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• The second girl on the left. She's not my cup of tea because I like coffee better.

There all beautiful but that I'd tap

• A lovely group of girls.

• You are all beautiful but especially the 2nd from the left she is so cute 😍

• Yes you're all attractive. The Asian girl looks most compatible with me lol but any of them look great.

• Yes, you all are consider attractive, all different people as one big group friends, I love seeing that,

• Wow, love the entire group. But my cup of tea is on the far left. She is smoking hot!

But then again you are all hot and there is not one that would not be a great cup of tea!

• I might fancy the blonde, nobody else. My tastes and preferences mean nothing, though.

• 2nd from the left is the only one that really appeals to me

• All are attractive... I'd pick far right... she's tall which means long legs. :)

• The second girl on the right and the second on the left are my preferences, but you are all fairly attractive women

• Yeah u are ^^ second on the right

• Yes, you're all very attractive. I would date the second one from left to right.

• Beautiful and more beautiful

• far left is cutest.

all others are plain. sorry.

• Second from the left and fourth from the left are attractive. The rest are not.

• Yes pretty girls, but I'd need to know their personalities

• #2 & #4 would get it, for sure