Girls, Ladies, I am just wondering why I am striking out a lot with woman? Woman have said I am attractive. Ladies what do you think am I attractive?

Girls, Ladies, I am just wondering why I am striking out a lot with woman? Woman have said I am attractive. Ladies what do you think am I attractive?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you are attractive, so it must be the way to act or behave/come across.. I also get told im attractive, but i know my body language and the fact i dont really put myself out there is the biggest reasons i rarely date and have never been in a relationship

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I guess you look alright for a 31 year old. I don't think looks is the problem here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg there is a guy who works for buzzfeed who is your doppelganger. You are hot but maybe you're personality is making it hard for women to date you?

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean there is guy on buzzfeed? My personality I have been told I come off as intense when you first get to know

• What do you mean there is guy on buzzfeed? My personality I have been told I come off as intense when you first get to know me.

• Look up 'things girls do that would be creepy if you did them' video by buzzfeed. That guy looks like you. I am an intense girl too. That's why guys don't want to date me

• Your hair needs work

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you got problems with your personality not your looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're really attractive. You remind me of a guy i used to like.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are, but fix the hair

0|0
    0|0