Paige Hathaway vs Michelle Lewin, who looks better?

Paige Hathaway is on the left and Michelle Lewin is on the right, who looks better in terms of fitness? I would have to say Michelle Lewin beats Paige hands down, look at Michelle's body, it has no weak points, and look at Paige she has no legs compared to Michelle. I love Paige Hathaway also but Michelle Lewin in my opinion is the queen of the ifbb bikini models.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am sick of seeing people saying girls who look like this are "too muscular." It just shows how little they know. They both would look relatively normal if they weren't leaned out for competition. Their "muscularity" is more a result of low body fat than actually having lots of muscle. Anyway in order for me to say which one is better I'd have to compare what they're capable of. Calling anything a fitness related competing when you're judging them entirely on looks and not on physical capability is terribly stupid to me and that is why I refuse to acknowledge bodybuilding ad a sport.

• It's fine if someone thinks thrse girls are too muscular. It's their own opinion

What Guys Said 13

• Actually the comparative pictures are very well chosen... I would have to go with Michelle... the definition and musculature in her legs is more prominent than Paige's and Michelle's calves and quads are actually bigger. Michelle's hips are very appealing to... while I admire Paige's body of work and their upper bods are very similar, Michelle's is the one I would pick. They are both gorgeous, too.

• I don't have a good eye for this but it's something like symmetry and definition right?

I'd pick Paige (left) only because she looks more "fit" than Michelle who looks ripped.

both amazing bodies.

• I think Paige Hathaway

• I just threw up a bit.

• Paige is loaded with $$$$ she owns a fucken BMW i8 I think she's living pretty comfy

• Okay... you don't need to justify their life choices to me. I don't actually care.

• I prefer Paige, but I'd still have to deduct -5 from both their ratings for fake boobs. Michelle has better abs, but Paige just looks more human.

• Shiiiiiiit... Tough call but I have to agree on Paige her overall physique is just a tad better. Wish she had a bit more definition in the thighs though.

• Michelle beats her in my opinion because Paige has no legs and Michelle's abs are also better

• Sorry I had some googling to do... *ba dum tshhh*

Seriously though the politics and the push for men and women to get more freakishly huge is going to kill bodybuilding.

• I say if they look good then they look good and dammit they earned it! Sadly many body builders wind up doing some kind of porn or adult modeling because they have to make a living while spending a crazy amount of time sculpting that body. And if they are going to get paid for it they are going to go for it.

• I choose neither of them.

• Paige Hathaway has a pretty face, both have disgusting bodies. I think its gross for a woman to have a body like that

• left photo wins

• Neither. I think really muscular women are very unattractive

• They both look really good. I like blonde so Hathaway all the way!

• Michelle Lewin looks stronger but less feminine

• I'd rather bang the one on the left, the one on the right just looks weird.

What Girls Said 2

• Neither they're both extremely unattractive.

• Really? I think they are beautiful

• Too muscular looking in my opinion. Their faces are attractive, just not about the extremity of their bodies.

• Michelle Lewin