Am I even slightly attractive?

Guess I just want to know if I'm even a little attractive haha. I don't care if you think I'm not though either, just comment wht you think I guess.

Am I even slightly attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Grow out your hair more and you will be hototototototot.

• Trust me when I had long hair it was worse haha.

• Doubt it. Just a little bit more, like, to your shoulders. You're pretty tappable as it is actually. You're short and you have a nice body, but if you had hair that was just a little longer..

• These are older pictures it is about shoulder length now haha but I don't take pictures often so I just used these.
      But thanks, though I wasn't looking for "tappable" but better than nothing I suppose lol

• I think u look like a boy. i dont think ure attractive

• Yes you are attractive. Top picture looks best.

• You look like you have a sense of humor, so definitely a yes.

• I think so... but I'm 15 years too old to be stating my full and honest opinion.

• Yes, but you would be much more if you wear long hair.

• First pic still haha... very nice😊 overall you are perfect 😀

• hahaha!! lay off the mcdonalds and I'll say otherwise.

What Girls Said 8

• I'd say yes, you are attractive, and I think you're only going to get more attractive as you get older. I wouldn't worry about it. You have a nice figure, and a cute face. :)

• You have such a pretty face you just don't emphasise it. I think try growing your hair, maybe dye it like an auburn colour or something. Or like a natural blonde.
    You have a great body too

• Haha yes the top picture is the better one of me. And once again thank you very much, you are a very beautiful girl as well.

• Thank you haha :)

• very cute :)

• Yes. You're beautiful!

• You're very cute :3

• I think you are pretty, but i think its because your hair is flat that you dont look better.

• Yes gurl!!!

• You look like a boy in the last two. The first one you don't look bad though.