Are guys repulsed by cellulite?

I have cellulite on my but and legs and I'm really embarrassed about it. I've worn shorts while swimming for the past 3 years because I don't want the cellulite to be seen. (If u don't know what cellulite looks like it bumpy/ indented skin in some areas that women get[even skinny ones]) I've been trying to get rid of it but it's not working. I want to wear proper bathing suit bottoms but I'm scared my boyfriend will think it's gross even if he does love me and thinks I have a nice butt. I couldn't blame him for thinking it's unattractive as I don't know any female who likes their cellulite. Will he be turned off/grossed out by it?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, as long as it isn't extremely obese excessive, it's fine, and can even be kinda hot somehow lol. My old crush who was a bit overweight, had visible cellulite whenever she wore short-shorts, and I definitely didn't mind it.

What Guys Said 10

• No, I don't mind it. I mean, to an certain extent, it's kind of sexy - just like stretch marks, and scars, etc.

• Alright thanks. I think I might talk to him
      About it

• Most guys wouldn't notice it and think that it is just a natural thing.

• It's like a guy having a bit of back hair. Is it exactly the most attractive thing in the world? No, but it's normal and we don't really care.

• I am not repulsed by it. Even the most healthy people have it.

• I don't like it just because it means you don't exercise enough. Do some squats and run and other leg exercises and it'll be gone in no time

• Incorrect. I've seen girls develop it during puberty even as athletes. Some of the most defined teach star thighs and butts I've seen had it. And it never really goes away completely.

• And there's a difference between being fat and skinny. If you don't eat anything, you'll have more fat than a professional athlete that gets plenty of exercise

• At first I thought there's no way you're a woman since you clearly don't know anything about cellulite. I'm a spinning instructor, lift heavy, eat healthy and still have it. Then I read your replies and realised I'm wrong, you're just a little bitch.

• It's not a turn off to me not in most cases anyway. Some girls actually look good with it.

• Ok, what the hell is cellulite? I have heard girls complain about this for years, but I have never seen what it is.

• Search up a picture of it. It a thing that happens to females once they hit puberty. It's extra fat storage in case of pregnancy but it makes ur skin look bumpy and u never (on legs [mostly thighs or knees] and butt)

• Yes. I an.

• Not always, sometimes it can be attractive to some guys or some guys just might not care. Either way, they should like you for who you are.

• I like it, to be honest with you. I like girls who have a bit of woman-fat on their butts, thighs, and a nice soft belly. To be clear, I don't mean those that are really overweight or obese and you can't even see the curves anymore and it's obviously unhealthy. I mean ones with just a tad bit extra. It looks like more softness to grab, spank, kiss, lick and cuddle. I find it very feminine and sexy.

What Girls Said 2

• If he thinks it is gross he isn't worth your time. A proper guy will love you no matter what. If you tell him about it before he sees it then it shouldn't be a big deal.

• Most guys dont give a frack