Guys, My body type?

I have double d's, 38 bust, 27 waist, 34 hip. I'm 5'6". Adorable face lol. I weigh 143.

• Sounds pretty good
    69% (18)
  • No way, not my type
    31% (8)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
Updates:
If it's a no, explain why please. thanks
I don't feel comfortable posting pics. I don't care if you believe me or not that I have this body, I just want to know if this general description sounds good.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you have a pretty good figure. But I'm not sure how big a 38 bust would look. That sounds a bit big tbh. But your lower half sounds amazing. Also, your a little tall for my taste, but other than that you sound like you have a nice figure :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• i don't have a problem with that, nor would i with someone with the complete reverse, i have quite a wide preference of people

1|0
    0|0
  • thats very beautiful sounding. just wished you could of posted a picture. so we cacn actually give you a better answer

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds ok but hard to tell without a pic.

0|1
    0|0
  • while you are it you could also add few more details, that you are mermaid who is from Atlantis , do you expect us to draw picture of you using our brains?

0|0
    1|0
  • Sounds good to me wish you had a pic :-(

1|0
    0|0
  • If I liked your personality I'd date you but usually I like girls who are slim and athletic and you sound more curvy from your description

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice boobs, but otherwise much too skinny/petite for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody can tell you anything without pics.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any description that starts with DDs means you look good. Unless your face is horrible or you weight 500 pounds.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you dont feel comfortable about posting pic then work on your looks if you arn;t happy with your looks likely is you should work on them

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't feel like posting pics because I don't wanna expose myself to strangers

• I only heard double d boobs and that's good enough for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just not type. I like petite girls with small parts. But that's just me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sometimes I wish that was me

• Show All
    • Thank you 😊. All body types need love.

• ☺️👍

• who cares...

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a woman with curves. You dubs amazing!

0|0
    0|0
  • Cannot tell without a picture...

0|0
    0|0
  • adorable face huh? ill believe that when i see it

0|0
    0|0
  • Photos or can't say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sound's hot but I need a picture!

0|0
    0|0
  • Proof or it ain't true

0|0
    0|1
    • Your believing ot or not doesn't cjange the reality.

• It's like saying that god exists, and then not proving it. You can't say you're something, and then not prove it. People won't take you seriously