How this legs are?

How this legs are??
If i send this pic to some one it will be turn on or off?

• turn on
  • turn off

Most Helpful Guy

• They look really leggy.

• nice one! haha

• Yes, but are these leggy legs as leggy to legs as my voice is "teachery" to teachers? ;)

• @cl_517 Haha, thanks!

@Bluemax NOTHING is analogous to the teacheriness of your voice. Nothing. I swear man, it takes me straight back to the classrooms of my youth. :)

What Guys Said 31

• Uhhhh... I don't see how people are gonna be turned on by limbs but hey I suppose some people are.

• Like I always say: "Legs are the roads that lead to heaven." So yeah, they're are a turn on xD

• Are you Asian?

• They're good, but just a liiiittle bit more meat and they'd be perfect.

• Okay
      Thank you for advice.
      I wil try to put on some waight

• I think if you work out a little it'll do fine, but I'm just someone that likes toned girls (not ripped, but toned).

• Oh my god, look at those tiles! Nice lace panties. I'd probably be indifferent if I got this. Seems you're trying to be sexy but too afraid to commit to it.

• I think they're okay :/
    I don't like thigh gaps, I don't understand why a a few guys think they're hot and so many girls want them. I really love thighs that are a bit thicker, toned and that touch. But if you can't get anything like that then maybe you should have water droplets running down your legs. That would make it more hot :) What's going on in the picture at the moment is a little plain and I'm sorry to say I wasn't turned on at all :/

• I'd enjoy the picture.. Just saying it's not to much nor to little. It's sexy a different than the typical pics one usually gets. I like the fact it's original and I'd enjoy it.. It would certainly and... Well has turned me on slightly. No shame here lol just being honest. The legs are cute, the thigh gap is on point, and the panties are well sexy. Got an A+ in my book. Original, sexy and creative

• besides to sun tanned they are good

• If you're going to send that pic to someone at least wear a skirt or something.

• I think you would be better off taking the same pic but turn around, or if you have panties that are more see-through

if you want to turn a guy on take a photo with a hand-bra or even with a bra on is fine just show some cleavage

oh and lol I'm available for consulting if you want to screen more pics before sending :)

• If he likes legs it'll be a turn on but I think it would be better off you included your whole body in the picture instead of just your legs

• They're nice legs but that's it for me I'm afraid not a turn off or a turn on.

• I could take 'em or leave 'em. Tad too skinny for my taste. Could look better in the context of the whole body though.

• Not a turn off... not a bad pair pins, but not my cup o' tea

• i see london i see france i see something sticking out of those underpants.

• Wow, nice legs!

• Turn on. All the better if you omit the panties next time.

• Are the kneecaps shaved?

• they look like normal skinny legs

• I'd like to see a droplets flowing down between them :)

• Reminds me of horizon. LOL

• Send it yesterday.

• they're leggish..

• too skinny, would be like fucking tree branches

• I like the underwear

• you have the sexiest thighs and the sexiest inner thighs. your legs are soo perfect

• The photo isn't great, but your legs are, make a sexier pose !

• No, but it'd be pretty stupid to

• Looks good to me!

• Nice legs!

• 1 fat person disliked.

• I think you should add one more picture...

• Nice legs. Nice box too

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 9

• Nice legs.
    You have the thigh gap that I hear women go crazy to get (I could careless about it though).

• I'm with Illusive Man, not sure how that's supposed to turn people on, they are just legs, but they won't be a turn off.

• Perfect idea putting yor legs online; showing your underwear beside.

I just forgat. Cool legs.

• lol you can even start with a fingernail

• hahhahahahaahahaha deal! @GamerArtNerd

• Um I wouldn't really get turned on by legs but man you've got a good lower body!

• I chose turn off because I'm a lady haha. I think this is a more male directed question.

• too me i think they are a turn on but that's just me and everyone's different

• Kind of a weird stance
    Laying on a bed would be better

• Legs are nice, but the pic is boring.

• Not a turn on. I'd send that photo right back to you.