Anyone like piercings?

Anyone like piercings?

I have my nose, my stomach and a new lip piercing, just wanted to ask if they like piercings on either sexes?, I personally LOVE piercings and tattoos. What's your opinion (this is me)

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally love piercings on women especially when they have a lot on their ears *a lot of silver rings* I dunno what those types are called if you could inform me it would be very welcomed xD

• Depending on where it is on the ear it would be a helix piercing or something else ;)

• I 100 percent get what you're trying to say don't worry 😄

• Lol xD it just feels like I'm babbling on and probably not describing it well but thanks in advance ;3

What Guys Said 13

• I think they are nice

• i'm not a big fan of most piercings to be honest, and most tattoos i see on people these days are like these crappy $20 looking ones. But "some" girls can get away with it looking better than others. You look like one of those girls

• You have a very beautiful face but to be honest with you, I don't like piercings or tattoos, they are the biggest turn offs for me, so I think that you would look way more attractive without them.

• I guess Every man is different I know males who love them and males who don't it's just cool to hear people's perspectives

• Yeah I see.

• I think they detract from a woman's beauty

• I'm not a big fan. Buit they do totally work for you and your look.

• Thank you ! I was hoping so, I mean I don't want to feel less attractive to people just because I have them

• Well that's definitely a major compliment!

• Lol, I guess so :-P

• Not a fan of piercings

• You look very pretty, and they suit you

• Aww thank you :)

• Oh nice :) what are your tats of?

• One on my heart dedicated to the passing of my parents. Two on my back of Celtic origin. i have lived in Australia for a while and a citizen here now. So, i want to get one to pay respect to my new home

• So long as you don't get a nose ring you're fine in my books.

Belly button piercing is the best thing in the world!

• I dont like any tattoos on any girl, I like piercings only on nose for golden pin and ears

• wowo looking nice.

• i gut my lip eyebrow and dermal

• You are very pretty, and I absolutely love belly piercings.

• ur lipsss r soooo niceee... i likee to tasteee ittt...

What Girls Said 4

• I love piercings. I have: lobes done 3 times each, cartilage done on both sides, rook, forward helix, belly button and tragus. I also want my nose done and maybe my tongue eventually if I have the guts to get it done.
    My boyfriend has his ears pierced, an eyebrow piercing and snakebites. They're the sexiest things ever in my opinion.

• I love them! They're really hot and so are you lol
    You remind me a lot of... someone I know in real life

• I don't know why I said "someone" lol I was talking about an ex

• They look cute in moderation.

• I love piercings, but I don't like them on guys. Some guys, and I mean a very select few, look HOT with eyebrow or nose piercings. Example Tupac and that nose stud. Sexy.
    On girls, yeah I think they're hot. I'm not very fond of any mouth piercings, but yours look good. I have three in my ears, my belly button and a vertical eyebrow piercing.

• Oh nice! How was the eyebrow one?

• It wasn't too painful! I think the most painful piercing I ever got was the cartilage one in my ear lol