How old do I look from my body and should I gain or loose weight?

Do you think I'm too skinny? Or just normal? Im a size XS-S in all stores and a size 0-2 u. s. Im wearing a black lace dress that is just a little bit above my knees. This dress is also skin tight. How old do I look from my body? Many people say I look like a child. :(

http://tinypic.com/m/ipbd6p/3

? How old do I look?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Not seeing any pics on link

• If your naturally skinny than there's nothing wrong with that, looking natural is the most attractive thing a girl can be in my opinion

• Ya that dress is skintight and you are naturally skinny, no wonder it makes you look like a child. Moreover its black.
    Wear something not so sticking to your skin and try wearing lighter colours.

• Are you trying to insult me?

• If you think i am, then it came out wrong.
      Let me try again,
      no need to gain weight, you gain weight with age naturally.
      Avoid black and skin tight dresses.
      wear lighter colour dresses which are not skintight.
      Which will not make you look younger than your age if that is your concern.

• Yeah I'll try that but I'm not trying to look fat

• its not a clear photo and with the dress on its hard to judge but you do seem to look a bit on the skinny side

• you look like a child.

• You're a pretty girl. You look petite, but not unhealthy to me. You shouldn't lose weight!

• You look like you're 13

What Girls Said 5

• You look 16 years old.
    You look cute as a button.
    Gain weight if you feel it may improve your self esteem.
    I remember feeling this way because of my high metabolism and hearing rude jokes like , "anorexic".

Yes... skinny people face this too.

• Yeah I have people bothering me like that. Like when people say stuff like "oh, she doesn't eat."

• That's a good shape !

• But for some reason I look like I have no curves in this picture... maybe I'm delusional. But that's not what my measurments say

• I'd say you look, from your body, anywhere from 17-early 20's. You're always going to have a small frame and while that might make you look a bit younger, it most definitely does not make you look like a child particularly because you know how to dress for you body type, and you have a classy/mature sense of style.

• I don't like showing off my body. And I'm 15

• That's true... What do you mean by its got a higher cut?

• I mean that it's not super low cut, it doesn't look like you're trying too hard to show your chest or anything. The worst thing you can do to try and look older is to dress revealing.

• I do think you should gain a little bit of weight...

• Aren't you actually a child?

• But, you ARE a child. You're under 18.