Who is more attractive/cute? Don`t say both?

Who is more attractive/cute? Don`t say both.?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 27

• This is a very tough one, because I can't see a CLEAR full body photo for either girl, and you and the other girl look so much alike.

From what I can see, YOU (the girl in the top photo) is more attractive. Of course, I would need to see a clear full body photo for an accurate assessment but you have the cuter face. I like your eyes and smile more. Both of you look like you have at least a decent body too, from what I can see.

Of course, beauty lies within the beholder. Not everyone will agree on who is the better looking one. Feel good about yourself! You don't have to compare yourself with others.

• Both. Don't tell me how to live my life!

• well the 2nd one just looks mean :P

top shelf yo

• Both very attractive but I like top pic better - Seems more natural

• The pictures aren't equal. They are both very pretty but I choose the second one cause she looks spunkier.

• the second one is neither very attractive nor cute. she has a bitch face xD so it´s the first one for both, attractiveness and cuteness.

• Top one is way hotter!!!
    she seems kind and has beautiful eyes!!

• The first. She looks somewhat happy while the second looks like she wants to kill herself.

• The first one by far. Hands down. She's a cutie! :)

• The second seems like she would be high maintenance and bitchy and like a diva and the first one seems friendly and nice so I say the 1st one.

• I like the first pic... you are cute.. LOL

• the top one

• Your friend lol :)

• The first one. cause she has a more friendier look ^^

• The first one

• The top one ofcourse just because she looks happier

• The 2nd one but only physically. Anyway she has better proportions and much better makeup.

• the first one dosen`t have make up at all.

• Okey, but I compare what I see, so from these 2 pictures the bottom one is much more attractive. Maybe if the first one was taken from some different angle and with makeup, she could be better, I don´t know.

• the 2nd one, sorry babe

• The girl in the second picture. I like her expression more, and the way she takes care of her eyebrows.

• Both - -- - -

• 2nd is cute and tooo sexy...

• I love the first one. The second one should improve the choice of clothes.

• bottom one for sure. that hair on the top one... get that shit taken care of lol.

• the bottom one

• Beautiful.

• No option left sorry i have to say both. Who want to be my gf? Dont say we both.

• The second one be hurtin for squirtin

What Girls Said 15

• In my opinion #1, #1 seems, friendly, approachable, cute and generally naturally attractive.

#1 looks a bit like a young Scarlet Johansson to me while #2 looks like a young Mila Kunis; both are really pretty

• Both of them are pretty tho lol. If I had to choose one it would probably be the top girl. I like her eyes.

• First one. Because she seems friendly.

• top one looks more kind

• I would go with the top one she is very pretty and looks approachable while I think the second one is also very pretty

• The second girl

• Top one. Bottom ones face just seems a little off to me.

• The second girl

• The second one has weird eyebrows!!
    The first:)

• Cute I say that

• do even have her permission to post her pic?

• First one. Really though they are both pretty.

• Lol second one. She has a more symmetrical and proportional face. And shame on you comparing yourself with your friend. ;)

• The second girl.

• The top one is more to me. I think it's her smile; she looks friendlier and more approachable.