Are stretch marks like this really unattractive?

Really insecure about my stretch-marks, is this generally viewed as gross? I'm young but have stretch marks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't be too concerned, Try getting vitamin E oil and applying it daily. A lot of the times you can get stretch marks from any amount of growth, it just depends on the elasticity of your skin. Its not really an age thing, I had them young too, and they can even get better with time if you treat them.

What Guys Said 17

• In Mauritania stretch marks are indicators of beauty, and are actively desired.

But, since we're not in Mauritania, just remember that nothing about your physicality is as important as your character and behaviour. Also there are topical creams available which can diminish stretch marks; talk with your doctor. But any dude worth the time will be focused on you, and the stretch marks will just be a cool aspect of your person, another thing to absentmindedly caress when you're loving.

• Apparently nothing can completely get rid of them, but there are many things on the market that can lessen the visibility a lot. But really, you look nice and guys will be paying more attention to your butt when looking down there, You are fine.

• You look great. Stretch marks are a part of life.

• That's nothing to be ashamed of

• You really have nothing to worry about! :D
    Maybe I'm weird but I actually always found stretch marks like the ones you have attractive! They're badass! :D and I think they're just like any other unique feature like a body freckle which is a turn on! :D
    Anyway, most guys genuinely don't mind them at all! Trust me, you'll be absolutely fine! :)

And gorgeous legs by the way! :)

• Guys don't really notice stretch marks you are fine

• try retin-A. Only thing shown to work. It is a prescription product. You need a prescription from a doc

• What stretch marks? Anyway, you like fine.

• I dunno why stretch marks are such a big deal? Attraction really depends on the woman I meet. Everyone is wired like that.

• Absolutely nothing to worry about. I wouldint mind them at all. Ps nice butt😃

• try cocoa butter lotion. it's highly suggested for women after pregnancy to help with stretch marks.

• Dont bother me

• you look great from where im sitting

• no they're fine

• It is OK, I donĀ“t mind them at all.

• Not at all. By the way, nice ass!

• It's fine... I heard nothing can make them disappear anyways but they do say a mans cum can make it less visible.. No joke I've had girls ask me to do that lol

What Girls Said 2

• Almost every woman has stretch marks. So really, don't worry - it's absolutely natural and I don't think most guys would bother with it - I think cellulite skin is much worse.

• they ight i think it means your butt is getting bigger