Am I too skinny? (Pic included)?

Am I too skinny? (Pic included)?

I'm 15 about to be a sophomore and I am about 5'6. I weigh around 98-101 pounds and I just want your opinion/advice.

• Too skinny
  • Skinny
  • Slim
  • Average

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, you're definitely underweight.. Not to worry though, I'm kinda in the same boat.
    Advice for you is to eat loads of white bread, and fatty foods. Just eat shit loads of pizza. It doesn't matter what you eat, just make sure you eat it in moderation.

I lost weight over Christmas, and am putting it back on now. Drink loads of full fat milk. One glass contains 400 calories. Once you've put the weight back on. Then you can eat healthily.

You, like me; have a super high metabolism, so it will be quite hard to put on weight.

A healthy weight for your height and age would be around 130lbs.

This isn't a really serious matter, but if you lose any more weight, then it will be.
    All the best dude. Good luck.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't mind skinny, but you my friend kinda look like a skeleton.

• You are skinny but as long as you're eating properly and you feel fine then you're alright. If you don't like it then I'd say get some protein and hit some weights. You're also still growing so there's no telling what size you'll be by the time you graduate.

• You have a skinny build, some people metabolise faster, just make sure you eat healthy and you'll be fine

• Yes, you are wayyyy too much skinny!

• You look like you are underweight. You shpuld focus on being healthy though, not what you look like.
    How do you feel? Are you tired most of the time?

• Though you are young and growing. If you wish to grow and gain more muscles later in life, I suggest you start eating more. Your will ger more energy, grow and maybe it can help with school. Brains and body need nutrition to work properly. :)

What Guys Said 13

• yer body resembles almost mine actually... although i have wider waist somehow LOL

• Maybe a little on skinny side

• You'll grow into your body once you get a bit older. Just eat right and eat a lot.

• Whoah dude! You need to eat some more! I'm assuming you're still young and are still growing so you may ring that you'll develop muscles and gain weight later on in life.

But for now I'd say you were very skinny!

• please eat something. when storm sets in you'll blow away

• Wow you're skinny. I was about your height at that age, too and I was 160lbs lean. You need to eat more and workout.

• Assuming you aren't done growing yet I wouldn't worry too much. Other than that start eating more man lol

• You should probably eat more until your ribs aren't visible like that anymore

• Ayee, that's really skinny.

• You are fine. Certainly below average, but you will be fine health-wise.

• You're on the skinny side

• yes you are

• Lol you flexin boy?