I got called fat😏now i feel like i'm not pretty no more do you guys think i'm fat. ?

I Got Called Fat😏Now I Feel Like I'm Not Pretty No More Do You Guys Think I'm Fat. ?

Most Helpful Girl

• you're not even fat you just have a big ass.
    don't listen to people they're trying to get under your skin

What Guys Said 21

• u are definitely above the average weight. it's still not to the point of being bad, but loosing a bit of weight wouldn't hurt

• I think you look fine

• I see pretty.

• Oh, yes, I see, the person who said that to you does not deserve to see you. Just ignore that person and go reach some consideration elsewhere.

• You need to lose weight but i wouldn't call you fat. you're not fat

• you got what some guys might refer to as having that proper thickness eh you're alright

• You look fabulous. Do not worry about the haters. Just keep on being you.

• where's the fat?

• You're on point! Quite beautiful body. I would love to take all that power on a date ;)

• i think the only thing thats fat is that delicious ass ;) id make you feel like you are beautiful in 30 minutes

• you look good

• You aren't fat but you are getting there. I can see cankles and wrinkles from excess fat already

• No way, you're ver nice perfect. Beautiful girl

• You look very nice from the neck down, can't see your face of course, but 10/10 bby girl.

• you have a great body but your legs are indeed a bit bigger. its not a big deal, dont worry about it

• You are not fat you just got big thighs. You are not fat, you are curvy.

• Some guys like fat girls
    And many fat girl they really have beautiful face

• Well, yes, your legs are, definitely your upper thighs anyway. Maybe your butt too, but we can't really see that area. But being fat does not mean you're not pretty. I just think you're a little unbalanced overall.

• That was a dick saying

• Opps, I didn't catch that the comment wasn't from the original poster. My bad. Mea culpa.

• And kiwifun, get some grammar. That comment doesn't even make sense. Pathetic for a 37 year old.

• Can u tell me your hight and weight (BMI)?

• I'm 5'3 And I'm 150😒

• your super sexy. BRICKHOUSE. screw the haters

• lol you are 25 cm shorter then me (10inch) and you weight more then me so I don't know really...
      anyway i see some people want to give their 10inches to you... khm khm

• You should lose couple of pounds if you feel uncomfortable

• phat to def. You got some serious curves. you just need to find a grown man that knows how to handle all that

What Girls Said 5

• I'd say your thickly built, not fat. Keep in mind that people's perception of what "fat" is can be very subjective. A person who's a lot thinner than you may consider that fat whereas a person who's a lot heavier may consider that thin. You look like you have a nice relatively small waist though so you're definitely curvy.

• You are definitely not fat. You have a very attractive body

• If call you chubby. And who cares if your fat? I didn't no fat=bad. Some guys think fat girls are hot and some fat girls are hot. Fat is not a bad thing

• nope not fat

• A little chubby but your more curvy than fat

• And that's a good thing 😻