Girls, What do you think about me?

So This is me.
I'm a 18y semi-ginger (My hair is not orange, but just brown/blonde with some copper. Pale skin and almost no freckles. some people call me ginger. don't ask me why.)
1.88m tall (little more than 6feet)
I don't have muscles. (64kg/ 141lbs)

My past has crushed my social life. and I'm still trying to recover it.
So my confidence got really low. and I got fear of failer towards girl cause scared to get rejected/ignored. cause of my looks. (you know, when that one girl is giving hints to the guy for more. I just don't see them or act awkwardly cause fear of failer) This all doesn't make me feel bad. I'm fine and having a good time ;)

If you got questions. just ask them. I'm here to read what girls think about me.
Girls, What do you think about me?

10

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• I think you look fine. Just got to get over your fear of rejection and build confidence. Given your young age, this should come in time when you learn and grow. Also with respect to your weight, again you are very very young and I am sure you will bulk up in your 20s, same thing happens with girls. Also from your looks I really think you will look better and better with age- like wine.

• Pretty attractive, you have really good features to begin with. Maybe try to work out and gain some muscle?

• your adorable! lol your actually pretty hot looks wise :)

• You look good to me. 141 lbs. sounds really thin for a guy your height though.

• Ur handsome and seem like a nice guy 😉

• I think you look cute. ^-^

• You look good in black and white. If you want a better opinion post in color

• I think you're really handsome, you shouldn't be insecure! You have really nice hair!

• You have really good physical traits if you would smile. You look sad in this pic. Ignore your past and just try to find people who have similar interests as you and don't worry so much about what others think. For girls just remember that we are humans to and if you act awkwardly we understand we are like that too just try to calm down and just talk