Girls, Are you attracted to intelligence?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! I think smart guys are sexy as hell. I really like trivia shows (I mean a lot) and when I watch it with my sister I think those guys are ridiculously cute but my sister is always like "why they're only 4s" but I don't care because them brig smart makes them more attractive

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• SO IMPORTANT. But again not the overly cocky guy that thinks he's a smart ass. Intelligence is a huge factor for me I don't want to be with a door knob. I am a sapiosexual.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am but personality is more important. will no date an intelligent guy with a crappy personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, of course! Intelligence is sexy af.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but thats not the only thing that matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Intelligence is awesome! But if they take it too far where they think they are better then you n all hell no xD

1|0
    0|0
  • absolutely

0|0
    0|0
  • media.giphy.com/media/f1znoFu1ywA5W/giphy.gif

You have no idea how attractive intelligence is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Initially, but i find that a lot of them put you down if you're not on the same level of intelligence, even inadvertently. So it become off-putting in the end because of their inability to strike a balance.

0|0
    0|0
  • oohh yessss..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. (Filler)

0|0
    0|0
  • very much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a fetish for intelligent guys. So long as they dress well and don't have a Carlton vibe to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES! But not cocky though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg yes yes yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • I am definitely attracted to someone smart

0|0
    0|0
  • I love sarcasm/wit. xD So, I think yes! >:0

0|0
    0|0
  • I am, for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • No question about it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks are prevalent but intelligence is lethal! A smart guy wins my heart anyday!

0|0
    0|0
  • Intelligence - yes. But extreme intelligence, sometimes, comes with awkward social skills, and weather I can have fun being myself with you weighs more heavily to me than your IQ.

0|0
    0|0