Girls, What kind of facial features does a guy need to have in order to be considered sexy?

2 different looking guys here and i´d like to know what kind of facial features the guy on the right lacks that the guy on the left has?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• The guy on the right does not have a square jaw line - his jawline is oval
    the guy on the right - his eyebrows are more curvy then the guy on the left
    The guy on the right - his eyes appear smaller than the guy on the right and they aren't shaped in a squarish way like the guy on the left
    the guy on the right - his mouth is more round then the guy on the left who has a somewhat rectangular mouth

What Girls Said 7

• Hopefully he doesn't have huge lips, sleepy eyes, thin eyebrows, crooked teeth, pig nose, or a fivehead... Some booty chins are okay I guess.

I like to see bushy arched eyebrows.. Long eyelashes.. Kinda pointy nose... Straight teeth... Slight jawline... Dimples perhaps?

• Masculine features such as a strong jawline and strong eyebrows. I personally also like facial hair and chest hair.

• Could you tell me what i lack that the guy on the left side has?
      Also if you have any tips on how i can look more attractive like the guy on left let me know:)

• The guy on the left looks fitter, so try working out more.

• On the left. But I always thought sexy was more to do wit the body

• Ok could you tell what makes the guy on the left hot and the guy on the right not?

• You already have your answer. You're happy with the way you look. Don't let shallow girls put you down. Changing yourself for someone should be the last thing on your mind. Maybe adopt a new hobby or something. Something you've never done before i. e. taking a cookery class

• Is that you on the pic (right side) if so I suggest changing your hairstyle :)

• I personally like easy Asian guys

• I think both are hot

• stronger eyebrows and more hair around the sides

• I prefer the guy on the right. He is more secure and confident. The one on the left is insecure and ridiculous