Guys, HONEST answer. How do I look good or bad?

Guys, HONEST answer. How do i look good or bad?
i tried to change me hair just a bit but i also want to know if my face is ok too remeber honest answer

sorry if im annoying you people but im just trying to see what i can fix thats all... this is my last thing ok so chill. thats all..
people can some of you read im saying my FACE not my arm not my cloths my FACE

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't believe you're asking this again. Honest answer you look fine but since you're only fifteen immature little girl I'm not attracted to you in anyway at all unless you were seven years older. Also I think you'd look better without glasses

What Guys Said 17

• Taste varies a lot, you know. But for my eyes you look nice: not a top model, not an ugly face. The hair is fine, I'd put less volume on it because your face shape is a little roundy.

I'd suggest you to fix your self-steem above all: it is the REAL DEAL to be attractive, ok? ;)

• you're chillin d00d

• You look very pretty

• I think you look very well - nice new hair

• Avg
    nothin wrong

• You're 15.

Remove your glasses, fix your arm hair situation, dress more colourful, and try growing your hair past boob length.

• im asking my face not my arm or anythng

• i was just asking thats all sorry if i botherd you

• You didn't bother me; I ask people why they say things to get a better understanding of them and their thought process.

• eeeks!!! Not good... not good at all.

• U r trying too harder on yourself
    just. be yourself and Post a casual photo

• sorry to me u look bad

• trying to fix your face is the most stupid thing I ever heard. just be who you are. there are guys enough out there that will say you look beautiful. :)

(guys like more girls that be themselves then girls who try to be a supermodel)

• You're cute. You're glasses are a little distracting. Maybe change the style?

6/10

• You look great
    I do not see what needs to be fixed apart from the selfconfidence

• No you look fine ( :

• i don't know if it's the photo or you,

you look like you are high on some stuff

• very cute... . .

• Sorry, but you do not look attractive to me.

• can you telle me how

• Just not my type. Be yourself and be confident, because you fill some others' taste.

• omg it's a HAIRY ARM!!!