Am I too short?

I was just looking in the mirror and, realized that I'm short. I'm 5'2 but, I'm just now realizing that I'm short.😐 Am I too short? I used to think I was tall lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• I think 5'2" is fine - You might still grow a bit more

• No you are not too short. I am 6'4'' and have dated a girl that was a little under 5 ft tall. Don't worry about your height. :)

• Your too short if you wanna be with a giant man.

But I'm 5'9 and i prefer girls near your height.

• I like tall guys like your height and, up but, I feel like I'm not tall enough.

• Don't worry. I for one think girls your height are adorable! I actively search for girls that short becuase they are so much cuter and more feminine.

I agree that if you wanted to date a 6'0 guy, you might be too ahort for him to want to go out with you. But you should have no problem with guys in the 5'6 - 5'10 range :D

• This is why being short sucks, if you like tall guys.😞

• Not too short

"let the answers flyyyyy"

• Just about the right height for a female

• No you're adorable. Don't worry about your height.

• The average height for an American female is 5'4". You're fine.

• You're fine.

• Short girls are the best

• I'm almost 6 foot and I love short girls.

• No just remember there is midgets

• Yes, that's true but, I'm still below average😞

• Don't get yourself down my friends is 4 10 and no one cares about his height. Plus a lot of guys at my school goes for smaller girls.

• Okay, thank you 😊

• For a girl you are fine. In fact you are 4 inches taller than my ex. I was one full foot taller than her.

• Nope, height doesn't matter if you're a girl!

• Really? I never knew that.

• Its a UK thing... lol

• Oh well that explains it lol

• No, petite girls are really attractive!

What Girls Said 8

• Saaaaammmee! Were about the same age especially considering I'm going to be fifteen on Sunday. Anyways yeah I think it's a little short but you should be glad you're short. I used to be tall (I was 5'2" when I was ten and I've never grown since) just trust me on this-being tall SUCKS! Everyone caught up to me though.

• Your a little shorter than average but you are only 15 years old so you might grow taller.

• Girl, no. My mother's your size and a lot of guys like small petite girls. You're good. :)

• Nah I'm 5'0 feet. at least you're taller than me.

• You're not too short! It's easier to find a boyfriend like that

• that's what happened to me. i was taller then most of my friends and they all grew! it turns out most of them have a good inch to 5 inches on me! my one friend is 6'0"!

• Nah, that's a good height. A lot of people think short girls are cute anyways.

• I'm 5'1. You be fiiiiine girl. Rock that short girl sass.