Guys, How would you rate my looks 1-10?

I'm just curious. Be honest!

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I rate 7/10 slightly above average...

• Nice

• I guess I should have said get out-of the shower looking like since my hair is wet.

• Personally I decided looks are not everything. I've decided to settle with a girl that will love me rather than a girl that looks hot because I'm not always super hot myself... Of course if I were super duper hot I'd change my mind but I think I'm just average...

What Guys Said 20

• you look chillin yo

• you're very pretty!

Good skin!

• From 1 to 10... I'd have to go with my guy feeling of 5318008.
    You are a very pretty girl

• What? Lol

• Omg...

• Honestly, that's just why it's my favorite number, not why I gave it to you. I do believe you look very pretty and deserve a high score

• You are really attractive! Very natural, no makeup. Nice natural blonde hair, beautiful smile, not TOO skinny (like so many of these pics). I don't give number ratings, but I like it!

• I don't rate anyone but I thing you are very attractive

• 7/10

~Filler ;)

• Well you won't be getting into the hottest clubs in LA that is for sure, I'd definitely say a light 6

• That's fine by me. If I went to a club looking like this! Run my ass out! Ahaha

• Not my type sorry your not ugly though.

• 8
    U r a bit weird but still cute
    Kinda ma type of a gal ;)

• Weird? Please explain! Weirdness can be good, it keeps things interesting.

• weird because u hav short hairs
      i love long hairs :(

• 4 not my cup of tea

• I'm being 100% honest with you 9/10 I love your face and eyes. I bet you have a great personality!

• Thanks. What makes you think I have a great personality?

• 5 range...

• 5 guess but i have really high standers plus i dont know if you have a nice ass or tits , Also you can go to the gym to get a prefect body and use makeup to bring your self up to an 8 like every other girl us guys are fuck we workout thats all we got

• Using makeup only compromises a girl's natural beauty. Yuck!. I can't stand makeup. And you don't need to see a girls body parts to comment on her beauty. Ugh... I feel sorry for any woman you end up with.

• Also if you wanted people to lie , then dont say be honest

• I think 5/10 is a too low but anyway...

• Looking okay :)

• 8/10 at best, 4/10 at worst

• Do you not like to give number ratings or do you like to leave it open?

• I mean, it kinda depends on my mood and I also take into consideration the likes and dislikes of my friends (what they have told me) and people I know :O

• I'd lay you or marry you, if that's what you want to know haha.

• Omg!!! 10 you know I love this pic ;-)

• 4/10, I mean no offence.

• i would say your a 9/10 u look very good

• Cute 6.5 now u rate me lol

• 4
    Not my type but other guys will find you cute