Girls, any suggestions on how to look cuter?

I might talk to my crush tomorrow (I'm super shy so it's a big deal for me lol) and I know you guys said I'm I'm cute. But out of 10 how cute am I, and do you have any suggestions on how to be cuter besieges to smile? Thank you thank youthank you for any and all input (:

Oh you can't see them in the picture but I have slight sideburn stubble. Should I shave It or does it look good do younthink?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• 7 out of 10 your small, just make sure your hair is neat and teeth are brushed white. PS try to smell good girls like that =) honestly you look great you don't seem to have bad acne or anything so good luck

• Lol I'm small? And yeah obviously I'd brush my teeth and stuff. Thanks for the advice (: every little bit helps

• I don't know your face shape is small, but it might just be the photo XD remember to be confident

• I don't know it might be the photo but I've never noticed. Thanks lol I'm not super confident but I'll try to be

What Girls Said 5

• Change your glasses to a thicker side rimmed one, gel your hair upwards, smile and you're good to go! Best to have a cool, chill vibe too.

• Oh it's tool late to change my glasses lol and I don't use gel but thenks for the advice! (;

• Don't change yourself for a girl, you're already cute. Just smile and be yourself. Improve your self-confidence. Self-love is the way my friend!

Good luck! xo

• First - don't crease your brow like that - it makes you look older - don't raise your eyebrows too much - it will cause you to have wrinkles when you are older. You are pretty good looking - but you might have to improve your confidence.

• Change the glasses or get contacts. And just relax and smile :)

• Try smiling 😊