Girls, what do you think of bald/balding guys?

Basically would that be a turn off? I'm 22 and my hairline is rapidly receding. I'll probably be totally bald by 30. Right now I keep my hair buzzed almost all the way because my hair just looks bad. On a side note I had a (male) coworker tell me I looked intimidating with my head buzzed. It definitely makes me look older.

• i don't mind bald guys.
    57% (8)
  • being bald is a turn off/dealbreaker
    43% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if you have the Jack Nicholson receding hairline you should be ok, it to me is the least off putting balding and can even have some length. If you have the Richard Picardo/Patrick Stewart like- as long it is kept short it's ok. All these men happened to bald young, and manage to still look fine throughout their acting careers, in my opinion.

A buzz or fully shaven look can be off putting and I reccomend as a last resort especially if you still have enough hair to work with now, get a good barber or hair dresser that knows how to work with receding hairlines. I have dated balding guys even in my 20s, it is not a dealbreaker at all.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm not attracted to bald guys but that's just me. I love hair.

• I hate myself for being so shallow but turning bald is a turn off... However, this is only the case during a first impression, if I had been with the guy for a while already and he would then start balding I wouldn't mind so much and would obviously love him already.

• I think he buzz is better than having long hair and the balding looking obvious at your age. Just rock the buzz, it looks great on some guys so I wouldn't say its a deal breaker.

• It depends on the guy. Some of them can pull off the look.

• It's most definitely not a deal breaker

• I don't mind it because I understand it is out of their control

• Being bald is one the biggest dealbreaker ever.

• i prefer men with hair..