WHAT IS MY BODY SHAPE?

I was thinking of wearing this dress today then my sister told me that I don't have hips. So I started to look into what my body shape may be so I can find clothes appropriate for it. I'm in the process of working out to lose a bit more pounds so I don't know if my shape will be more defined or what.
WHAT IS MY BODY SHAPE?

I'm still pretty confused :/ a little help please? I can use some opinions. And yes I know my nipples are out there.

• Pear
  • Hourglass
  • Inverted Triangle
  • Apple
Its A Dress
Sorry about the no shoulders guys, but they are about the same width as my hips I might say.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Its shaped like a woman's body

• I don't know. Body shapes are just subjective anyway. In any case, you certainly don't have one extra ounce to lose. Please don't lose any weight! It wouldn't hurt you to put on a few lbs. just to round you out/soften you up a bit.

• What the hell am I looking at! Is that your body? Is there something over it?

• Nice ))))))

• Your body shape is ideal, but the dress is way too old for you and needs to be much much shorter.

• Great dress. Great body. Good work!

• Perfect look.

What Girls Said 15

• There are various body shape calculators online they require your measurements though. It is hard to tell from the pic, it's not full body and it's a close up. But straight down/ruler or inverted triangle/apple, you do not look like pear nor hourglass but I could be wrong just from this pic and no measurements, it's all guess work. You have hip dips which I have too which do give the narrow hip /no hip look (and for me at least amply muffin top when I gain a bit, lol).

• Thankyou! I'll try and post another pic tomorrow for a better looking picture. And yeah me too!!

• Actually with those measurements you are considered hourglass, but I think the hip dips give the narrower bottom illusion.

• I see, however I would never consider myself that because of my narrow hips. I feel as though hourglass are only girls with wide hips which I don't have. If anything I'm more of a stretched out version. If not, ruler.

• It's impossible to know without seeing your shoulders. If this is the dress in question I would pass on it. It's very unforgiving and looks prone to pilling.

• My shoulders are the same width as my hips and I'm short so its kinda hard to get the whole body without a long mirror unfortunately. And after looking at this pic, I agreed with you, but I felt like this was the body hugging so It can be justified easily.

• I understand the struggle :c

Ahh okay that makes good sense

• If your shoulders are the same width as your hips then you're definitely an hourglass. Just like an hour glass the top and bottom are equal and it caves in at the middle.

• But at the same time you appear to have large breast if they are then you could be a inverted triangle because you're heavier on top and from what I can see you're not very curvy.

Apple is definitely out you have to have a big or circular stomach. Pear is out as well because that's the hippiest one of all.

• I would need shoulders to decide...
    Looks kinda straight to me with a bit of hip width - just a bit.

• Straight with a bit of inverted triangle, because you have some boobies. It's not a hourglass though. Please wear a bra.

• i studied textiles and throughout that we studied body types because we needed to know what garments would suit each body type.. so there are many other body types from the ones you've listed, i would you are a between an hourglass and rectangle

• need bigger pic but not close up, you have hips but not well defined maybe because you are still trying to lose weight, but I would say you are between hour glass or banana/ruler shape,

• Your body is an hourglass because your chest and your hip are the same size, and your waist is thinner than your waist and chest. Here's a list of 5 exercise that can make your hourglass body more define: Russian twists, Planks, Oblique twists, Standing crunches, and Cardio.
    If you're planning to diet, make sure to have a healthy one.😀

• Hourglass! Gorgeous:)

• It is pear shaped

• You kind of just go straight down which isn't a bad thing! Makes your legs look small

• Hour glass.

• I'd say hourglass

• I don't see your shoulders, but I would say hourglass after your extra info. And you have hips.

• You are most definitely hourglass.