Girls, Do girls find brown men hot?

Well do girls find brown men ( pakistani, indian, Bangladeshi, and etc.) men hot. And in general do like their skin dark brown or light brown. Here are some brown men u could search to judge Akshay kumar, Imran Abass, hiritik roshan, fawad afzal khan, ranveer singh, and zayn Malik. But keep in mind most of these guys are celeberties and are on the light brown side.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on the guy but for the most part yes.

What Girls Said 7

• I have had a crush on everyone the color of the fucking rainbow so I'm pretty sure most girls are open to darker shades of people =) I'm pretty sure most girls don't have a mandatory race of color.

• Not exactly my type.

• If he is tall and thin or even average height and thing I would find him hot.

• Skin color doesn't really matter is someone is hot to me. I just like masculine features and symmetry. And of course just the way someone carries themselves.

• Yeah I have.

• Any race can be attractive

• All of them are hot!! i like brown men, even if they have darker skin..