I know I'm get all these catfish or want compliments but no , I want to know if that gap looks weird between my legs?

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL you wore knee sized socks and pink underwear. You ask this question?
    Perfect combination.
    Thigh gaps are overrated in my opinion.
    Since you have it already well embrace it. It is ok.

• Lol what about my socks? I love knee socks and maybe if I thought I have thigh gap I wouldn't be insecure about it but I don't think is a thigh gap or is it?

• I wasn't preparing to take a pic for the question I just randomly took it and thank you I just wish my legs were a bit more closer to each other but thanks.

• Ok.
      You look alright. Nothing more nothing less. As I said just be happy with yourself. Nothing is beautiful than confidence.
      Thank you for MH

What Guys Said 14

• Cool cheetah couch!

• I don't understand the whole obsession with "thigh gaps" all of a sudden. Worry about your carrier or school or family. not the fucking gap between your legs. What utter fucking stupidity.

• Just because I post a picture of this doesn't mean I don't care about other things. I dislike my gap and just wanted to see how many people think it looks weir d or normal.

• Its a little wider than average but its nothing I would worry about. its your body be proud of it regardless

• No, its sexy. You have the dream body.

• It doesn't look weird at all and you have a great body

• Its fine ;-) and did you know there is a closed Facebook group for that gap I can find the name of it if you want it

• looks fine to me

• Hard to tell. More pics?

• No they look damnnnn hottt girl..😱😍😊
    You for a amazing body... Nice legs too!

• no it doesn't look weird

• nope thigh gaps are sexy!

• perfect hot hot! hot!!

• Please stop. This is at least the 3rd time we've seen your underwear pics in 36hrs.

People are only okay with fishing for compliments when it's infrequent.

When we see the same girl's crotchshot over and over again on anon, it stirs something in us that makes us want to rebel & flag your posts.

So please, stop.

• Okay, sure.
      This time it's about your thigh gap.
      Yesterday it was "what do you think of these underwear"
      Before that it was "how do I look, am I in shape"

don't pretend you're legitimately concerned about something else, when you really just want people to see you in your underpants.

You're no better than a man in a trenchcoat flashing people by the alleyway COMBINED with a troll sending dickpics to every girl he knows.

That's right, I'm calling you on your BS.

You talk down to anyone that doesn't say what you want to hear.
      You are a monster, a brat, and I'd wager a pretty consistent bully IRL.

I'm moving to the next question because arguing with an immature pseudo-attention whore has worn thin.
      I tried to respectfully tell you that you're overstepping the bounds of reason.

But you didn't pay attention.

Which seems to be a reoccurring theme in your life.

• Just leaving these here if anyone needs a drink
    www.swellwomen.com/.../8-glasses-of-water.jpg

• Omg how did you know I'm so thirsty these weather here in cali killing me thanks dude you saved my life.

• You look hot as phck

• Wats with all the fucking downvotes.

• Stop fucking worrying you look fine

• If I'm asking or being worried I guess is because people look at my legs weird when I'm walking.

What Girls Said 6

• Honey the gap doesn't look weird at all. its part of your body type and it looks good on you. People kill for bodies like that... sometimes literally. You look great. :)

• it's fine
    ...

• No you got wider hips so it looks fine on you

• OMG... very revealing photo... You look good 10/10

• Why would it look weird? You look normal

• Because when I stand straight my legs looks open.

• It looks fine.