Do you think I am fat?

I am 5'3 (160cm) and my weight is 114 Pounds (52 kg). I am ashamed to ask it but my aunt said that I am pretty fat and I should go on a diet, she told my mother to put me on a diet too. Do you people think that I am fat? I am not catfishing or anything, it's just that I started to feel insecure after that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your BMI is 20, which is at the lower limit. If you go lower, you enter the danger zone for underweight. Your aunt clearly has no idea about a healthy weoght range. Maybe she reads too much magazines with anorexic models?

• She do not but she thinks that skinny frame is good, I mean both of her daughters and all other girls in my family are 5'8-5'10 and they all weigh 50-53. She have this thinking that if you are light skinned model thin then you're beautiful.

• thanks. good luck :-)

• Welcome and thanks :D :D

What Guys Said 6

• I would have to see a pic but no I dont think so

• I am not allowed to post a link as I am one xper 1.

• Thanks for information by the way.

• Yes it sure does and you are very welcome

• Is it mostly muscle or fat?

• 114 pounds is a completely normal and healthy weight for a girl your height so I'm sure you're not fat

• It's hard to know for sure without seeing a picture of you but 114 pounds is a very normal weight for a girl your height so I highly doubt you're fat

• I am not allowed to post a picture due to my xper level but thanks for answering.

• If you want to you can message me the link and I'll put it up in a comment

• Yep U r
    im.6'2 and 65 kg
    so in. my opinion u r..

• No you don't fat and don't do diet actually your weights is my favorite

• Thanks. :)

• Brown.

• Ok don't be worry again you have a nice body. trust yourself pretty. and keep between 60-69 kg it's good
      Actually I can't understand who said to you that you fat but the question here are your body fat harmonic

What Girls Said 10

• I am 5'5 and weigh about 154 ponds and im not fat at all. I Just have a lot of muscles.. you are not fat at all! :)

• No. You're normal,

• No way! You just aren't model-thin, and this si completely normal! ☺

• Thanks, I don't want to be that thin either. Sorry if I sound offending but they sometimes creep me out.

• I already do this and don't give a sh*t if someone says I eat too much. 😂😎

• Hahahaha!! Cool!! :D :D

• 104-132lbs is the ideal weight range. You are on the skinnier side :-))

• Thanks a lot for answering.

• Uhm...
    I'm 5'3 and 114 pounds too.
    I am nowhere near fat.
    Neither are you.

• No, I'm 5'2 and, 118 pounds.

• I'm 5'4, around 99 pounds... I think you're little chubby.. Don't worry, you can easily get in shape in about a month..

• Thanks for opinion. :)

• Sorry, but your BMI is 17 which is completely in the underweight zone.

• I know my bmi.. But bmi is a vague number and it's not the only thing which decides health..

• I do not consider you fat.

• Your Aunt is not a nice person to make you feel insecure.
    Your weight doesn't say much about you really it's your composition (fat or muscle), I am 5'2 and slightly heavier than you at 54kg. I don't have much fat on me at all but I am still well within the recommended height weight ratio which means you are too regardless of composition.
    If you are bigger than YOU want to be then work out a little but you won't necessarily lose weight from exercise as muscle is heavier than fat. You will lose dress size and become more defined in shape maybe.
    That said, Do NOT let someone else effect how you feel about yourself though.
    If you are happy and healthy is all that matters!
    Personally I would tell your aunt Where to stick it!

• Thanks for the opinion and explanation, you helped me a lot. :D

• Chubby not fat. Im 5'3" 108 lbs

• Okay, thanks.

• It doesn't.
      I'm the same weight and height and I'm nowhere near chubby.
      Everyone carries weight differently.

• @Opinion Owner: If you call a BMI of 20 chubby, there is something wrong with your standards :-) Your BMI is 19 which is the danger zone.