Guys, Do you think Asian girls are ugly?

Sometimes I feel like guys think that the Asians are the ugliest race, and I feel really ugly cos I'm an Asian. I have this crush on this guy and I think he doesn't like me cos I'm ugly and Asian. Pls be honest and tell me if you think that Asian people are ugly.
I tried to find a photo where I looked more genuine and not using an makeup or anything. Again, pls be honest and answer if u think that Aisans are ugly, or if I'm ugly to be a white boy's girlfriend.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• that Asian girl is ugly, but i find most Asian women extremely attractive

• Thank you so much for being honest, even tho that person is me

• Ok, to be completely honest the way the question was asked I thought you had just posted a picture of some random chic to go along with the question. when people do that I tend to be a great deal more harsh than what is necessary I dont think you are ugly, sometimes i just get tired of race related questions and take it out on the poster

• Oh, ok! But's it's still no big deal if people think that I'm ugly. Sometimes, I get tired of race related questions too but I just had to get this off my back! Thank you, though, for not thinking I'm ugly

What Guys Said 23

• Well, white boy or not, I feel the exact total opposite. I find Asians girls to be the most exotically beautiful girls/women in the world and by far. In my opinion you have distinct mongol (Asian) race features and in think you're quite pretty and nowhere near ugly. Ugly? Seriously? The very things, features that you may feel make you ugly are the very things/features that have me completely infatuated with Asian girls abc in always have been for as far back as I remember. You know, some people are racially prejudiced and brainwashed and can't get over or past it. They they don't like any or a particular race. And that's not limited to white people. This racial prejudice is about them not you. They see with filters. Some see the beauty in other or particular races and can't bring themselves to admit it or would be embarrassed or care too much about what others think about what they think. Again, that's about them not you or your race. I understand preferences too, as i prefer petite Asian girls with small firm parts... Asisn girls of any skin color or culture. But even though that's my preference I recognize beauty in all races and culture and would hope I never pass up someone special just because they're not Asian. May I suggest you consider the same attitude even if your preference is white guys? Anyway, I think you're rather beautiful and I'm sure a lot of other guys do too, white and otherwise.

• Thank you for your sincere answer! I know that since my preference is white guys I'm not going to get brainwashed and push away all other guys! Your answer was so good btw! And thank you for thinking I'm beautiful!

• I think Asian girls are beautiful

• This hurts my feelings, we are a beautiful race
    Some people prefer the Asian, some don't, remember that

• Obviously about 60% of the population on earth are unattractive (sarcasm) just because of the continent on which they stem from. No, but there are attractive Asians and unattractive Asians just like with any other group of people. Go talk to the guy. Attraction is subjective and can be changed depending on lots of factors. Neither is it 100% looks based. I'd like to say that the more we like a girls personality the more we like her physically and vice versa.

• Thank you for the advice! I'll try and talk to him tomorrow!

• I think Asians are like black, white or hispanic girls, some are beautifull, most are average and then a minority are ugly. It depends on the person.

• Asians can be very pretty. Western men like petite bodies, cheerful and honest personalities, long dark hair, those exotic (to us) looking eyes... what is there to say, they can be very pretty

• It's not my preference, so I don't have to worry about crossing that bridge

• Hell yeah, currently crushing on an Asian girl right now 😊

• I think some are attractive, some aren't. Like any other race. Talk to him

• I've tried to talk to him, the problem is that he's very egocentric and vain. I'm afraid that if I approach him and tell him my true feelings, he will laugh at me and never take me seriously, or just simply tell everyone and then my life is ruined.

• You're pretty so he should like you

• Thank you very much! But I'm not so sure about that...

• I probably don't?

• I'm not attracted to Asian girls but there are lits of white guys that do. I'm more attracted to whites, native Americans or Hispanic chicks.

• Asian girls tend to be cute, not hot. And yes, there is a difference between the two.

• akll white guys think alike... so no..

• No no you look really cute

• nope, but i some times i wonder they all look same

• i always find Asian girls natural beautiful and attractive

• sexiness and beauty exists in all races ethnicities and colours

you are a very pretty young lady

• not ugly, hot.

• I always have an eye open for Asian girls ;)

• Yes, Asians girls are fugly. in fact, you're one of the ugliest Asian girls I've ever seen. I'm just being honest here, I mean get plastic surgery. I don't support that kind of method, but seriously you need it.

• Yes I do...

• "Sometimes I feel like guys think that the Asians are the ugliest race"
    That's probably because you have low self esteem at the moment. That's certainly not the consensus.
    You'll be fine.

• Thank you for your opinion! That's probably true. I'm in puberty age and have a very low self-esteem. I might see my true beauty in a few years.

• That happens to most of us.

• 0|2