Am I as unattractive as people tell me? Be honest?

I get told a lot I have a big nose and not pretty.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all! You are stunningly gorgeous!!! So very pretty. Absolutely beautiful and don't let anybody tell you otherwise!!!

What Guys Said 34

• Whoever tells you that needs to have the snot beat out of them. If I was in your age range, I'd be following you like a lost puppy!

• Whatt are you kidding me? you're cute as heck.

• you're fine d00d.

• Nope. You're attractive. I like your nose and happen to think its perfect because... well because its perfectly you.

• I think you look very attractive - Nose not big at all

• F"ck what rude and low self esteemed people think. How do you feel about yourself? Anyway. In doubt you're not getting any attention.

• u unattractive? noooooooo

u r very sweet <3

• You look like a model, with atypically long eyelashes. Although I think that is just mascara.

• To be honest I think your the cutest person I have ever seen in my life. I love your eyes, face, and body!

• I would say you're pretty.

• You look like a cute and sweet girl

• You look good

• Wow, Darling, you are very very pretty.

• Absurd. You're attractive.

• ure attractive. dont listen to them

• Your nose is not big at all and you look very pretty to me. Please stop feeling bad.

• Your good looking to me. Definitely above average

• Not at all. You're gorgeous.

• You're SO PRETTY!

• Hey
    Noooooo
    Who told u that
    They r lying or they are blind

You are so cute
    Gorgeous
    I like u
    ;) :)

Ur eyes are so attractive

• prettiest girl on gag by far

• you do have a big nose - im not going to lie to you - but you are still pretty

• no your not. your about a 6/10. maybe a 7/10

• What is people on about u have a beautiful nos3

• Whoever told you that you are unattractive is an stupid idiot. I can't even tell that you have a big nose. You're hot!

• about average 6/10

• U look good but please stop doing that thing to ur eyelashes. You know , making them look longer. I dont like that thing on any girl honestly :/

• it's all lies!

• lol Just another day on GAG, more hotties fishing for compliments by claiming their ugly?

• You don't look to bad

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 16

• You do have a larger nose.
    But that doesn't make you ugly.

You have pretty eyes and a cute face.

• Who the fuck told you that your unattractive? They must be seriously blind.

• You're a pretty girl. I hope your not just fishing for compliments with this post.

And whoever said you're unattractive is just putting you down to make themselves feel better. Ignore them!

• nah.. you are very cute.. and attractive.. those people are dumb and blind..

• Oh, you are super cute. You have Beautiful bright eyes, and great facial structure!

• Your nose is a bit large im not going to lie but I like it, it adds character to your face. You're really pretty.

• Those people are lying, you have nice facial features.

• You are very pretty. Your nose is a bit large, but in Egyptian cultures that is a major sign of beauty. It's America's standards of what beauty is that makes people ashamed of this., Just google celebrities with big noses.

• I don't see the picture. But I'm betting not.

• You are beautiful and omg your eye lashes are so long!! 😻💘

• beautiful eyes. like, eyelashes, eyebrows, eye color everything. you are not ugly.

• Wth your pretty, I'm so done with these girls saying that their ugly when their not. I don't understand, I feel bad for the girls that are actually seen as unnatractive and are not just having insecure thoughts. Your fine, there's nothin wrong with you, cheer up.

• you're gorgeous! i got an even bigger nose, so what :)

• You look good.

• It is normal size. At least you know you can breathe better than people with skinny noses with almost no nostrils.

• You're beautiful. I'm being honest, I promise.