Which hair length suits me best?

I want to grow out my hair but I don't know if i should or not. I like it short like it is now but it's getting kind of boring. So yea which hair length i look better with?

Long

Which hair length suits me best?
Medium

Short

• Long
  • Medium
  • Short

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the medium length frames your face very well and allows your beauty to pop out. The longer hair takes some of the attention away from your face.

• How about the short hair?😱

• I actually really like all 3 but I like the medium the most. It's a good balance. You can rock the hell out of the short hair as well.

What Guys Said 12

• Longer looks prettier but younger, the medium length is still very becoming and makes you look older, more sophisticated and smarter. A man my age would be much more attracted to the medium length hair

• Okay in that case medium length is out of the option😑. So long or short?

• I think if you want a look that isn't "girlish" medium is the best. Also for work it is the most sophisticated. I wouldn't go short.

• Well i dont have a job just yet. But yea after reading the answers here i might just grow it out😱

• Long is best for every girl...

• long. always long.

• I like the short pic

• long <3

.

• The long one for sure

• I think short looks cute on you.

• Aww thanks! The first place one here who said that!

• Long... Those lips doe! ��😳��😳😳😳😳😳😳😍😍😍👌👌👌

• long wins the vote

• They all work.

• I think long is the best :p

• Omg u look so pretty and hot in medium hair
    I like that PIC more than others

What Girls Said 8

• i think you look great with short hair! long would be a nice change too, like you said. maybe somewhere in the middle. a medium length would be good. you can always grow it out, or just cut it shorter if you want to keep it shorter. keep in mind the summer months are coming, so depending on where you live it might be hot. and i prefer shorter hair in hot weather!

• Well in where I live its hot all yr round lol. One the the reason why I chopped my hair off. Its a lot easier to maintain, like no going to the salon every week for hairspa lol. But im just getting a little bit bored of me short hair, I don't know :(

• yeah, shorter hair is much easier to maintain. i say medium length. it's a nice in between length!

• I like long best on you.

• Long is beautiful!

• you look cute and cool in medium..

• I voted medium my mistake.

I meant Long.

• You rock the medium hair length. The bob hairstyle is really stylish.

• I really like the short hair on you, it looks really good!

• You're really pretty! I really like your hair in the 2nd pic. Then I would say long. :)

• Awee thank you☺️ why long tho?😑

• I never had problems with split ends, thank god haha. Yea i think i might just grow it out.

• You lucky gal haha :D You should, it suits you really well!