Guys, is this considered Ugly?

Would you not be with someone with these marks?
Guys, is this considered Ugly?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• wouldn't bother me. I have a stretch mark next to each armpit. I've never been overweight but I think its because rapid height and muscle growth sports.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I laughed, just because it's another stupid thing girls care about. guys don't really look at that stuff.
    And your ass is so damn nice, it blinds us from seeing it. (that's a compliment :) )

2|0
    0|0
    • Aha thanks, yeah I guess girls do tend to overthink/worry

• not ugly... it's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • that's so nasty. why would you post that?

0|0
    2|0
  • It's fine to be honest

0|0
    0|0
  • It's neutral not good or bad 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • No your a tiger who earned her stripes lol but forreal no thats not ugly, it looks different to be honest but if a guy/girl loves u that shouldn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about stretch marks. Tbh they're even a slight positive. I mean this as not creep as possible you have nice legs. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... I laughed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be fine with it honestly.

0|0
    0|0
  • over worrying on small things by the way nice legs...

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't consider it ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • hey are distubing.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ugly if you think that

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they are not ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex had stretch marks 10x worse so deep they looked like scars and it never bothered me, but you look great girl love the figure dont stress over the little things.

0|0
    0|0
  • looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • no its cool. nice body

0|0
    0|0
  • I certainly don't care, its not like you can control it. Its nothing bad and nothing to worry about. If someone dislikes it and dumps you because of it then they're stupid!

1|0
    0|1
  • Well to be honest I'd see if there were some way I could fix them with her because they're not pleasant to look at.

0|0
    2|0