How can I be sexy?

i am very average looking with glasses on and my boyfriend is super hot and whenever i go men and women stare at me with surprised look. why people stare at me wit a surprise is it jealousy ( they want to make me feel bad) or just surprised?

how can I make myself hot and attractive

Most Helpful Guy

• @hypno-trip is on fire today - That is twice I just let him do the talking

What Guys Said 7

• each person defines sexy in his/her own way yo 8)

• Your boyfriend already likes you so you must be good looking in some way to him. Focus on what makes you feel good about yourself instead of pleasing everyone else

• Glasses are sexy

• you got boyfriend so why do you care about the rest of the peeps for who you want to become hot... that is like either you are not happy with your relationship or you take other more prior then your boyfriend.

• more confidence is the first thing. Dress well... make sure you are healthy and in shape

• Visit a cosmetologist

• You can be sexy by being confident about what you look like

What Girls Said 3

• Well, you are attractive :)

To make yourself feel sexy, pamper yourself for a day. Play with your make-up, do your hair, BUT the easiest way to feel sexy is to buy some sexy lingerie and wear that.

Nothing makes me feel sexier than a rockin bra and panty.

• You have to act and believe that you are good enough for him. Most people are afraid to disrespect somebody who won't tolerate others looking down on them. You have to believe you are just as good as him.

• they're jealous. don't worry about it.