I'm a plus size girl does that make me unattractive?

Im a plus size girl and my boyfriend saya he loves it and finds me both sexy body wise and attractive face wise but many men and women see me as ugly just based on my weight

Most Helpful Guy

• Dear, you're a very good looking woman by any standards (except for those "anorexic fashion dolls" or "fit like shit" styles).

Besides, there is something more about beautiful women (like you) who are overweight: they're usually more mature and have better personalities than their beautiful skinnies counterparts.

So, ignore those morons who says otherwise, have your confidence strong and live your life happily. Lucky boyfriend there. ;)

Last but not least, I was going say it as a suggestion but instead I will demand it from you: don't you EVER dare to think you're unattractive, damn it! :)

What Guys Said 15

• To some, not to others. I'm not attracted to girls who are "plus size", so for me I would say yes. But everyone's taste in the opposite sex is different

• You're pretty. I'm dating a plus size and love her

• That's nice to hear :)

• Who cares what others think, your boyfriend loves everything about you, that's all that matters!

• you have an attractive face. can't see your body but attractive waist to hip ratios don't always depend on weight.

• I think curvy and plus size girls are hot and is much sexier that skin and bones! There's more woman to love and worship!

• Nope. It doesn't make u unattractive at all. You have a nice look

• yes. basically obesity is not attractive.

• it can. But lose weight for your health. The attractiveness follows that

• You're fat. That's okay. It happens.

• I've got CFS/me so yeah weight is a big struggle as for 4 year I've been house bound

• In that pic you look cute. I usually don't go for plus size but every now and then one catches my eye.

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, the the hands of media sponsors and fashion designers.

• I'd say your beautiful and very sexy I wouldn't worry about what people think just know that u are

• nooo. you are hot!

• i love plus sized women ;)

• Some guys like obese girls and some don't.. luckily you found one who doesn't care.

What Girls Said 7

• you are fine..

• You're pretty! You look like the lead singer from Lady Antebellum in my opinion! (Which is a good thing she's gorgeous)

• Is that you, because you look so pretty! As a plus size myself, I have to admit I AM actually ugly.. You are not ugly AT ALL. Don't listen to those negative people.

• I'm sure ur not ugly hun but thank you for the comment :) x

• No it doesn't. Your weight doesn't define you. I think you're pretty.

• no not at all - if you're healthy and happy, dw bout snarky comments.
    Plus, you're pretty too.

• Thank you and I knew I'd get some awful comments but at least not everyone is like that x

• Just screw them, sometimes people have personal problems that they're dealing with, and other people just don't understand- It's rude and insensitive. stay beautiful!:)

• Beauty comes in all different shapes and sizes. So no, you are very pretty. :)

• Your boyfriend is correct