Girls, do I have potential? :( ?

This question might be a little awkward and strange but let me tell a little bit about my background. I am Slovenian but I lived in the UK from birth till I was 15/16. In England I remember I was quite "popular" with girls and popular in general however when I came back to Slovenia where I am currently. Here, its a totally different story. I am kinda "unpopular" everywhere (with peers, classmates) and I guess not so much with the girls, although I had 2 girlfriends.

Because of feeling badly because of this I came to the conclusion that girls dont like me, because I think I am "ugly" or lets say "unattractive" and unappealing. At one point I got depression (because of other stuff too) wich haded to be treated with antidepressant medications. I am 18 and I want to do medicine at university

Im very sad because of this :(

This is me:

Girls, do I have potential? :( ?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• You're an attractive guy and I wouldn't take it too personally. Different countries have different "beauty standards". For example, what we consider ideal beauty is certainly not what Korea views as beautiful. Its the same with men in European countries.

What Girls Said 8

• Don't look for validation and self-pity online. Love yourself for who you are. I've struggled with this for as long as I can remember, and I'm slowly moving past it. YOU DO NOT EXIST TO PLEASE OTHERS. You look perfect just the way you are, and I bet you're a great person too. Smile and appreciate yourself and others will too!

Good luck! xo

• Are you kidding right not only potential you're freaking hot!!

• You're handsome, but you should pay less attention to what other people think. Also, (whether other people admit it or not!) becoming a doctor will make you 20x hotter in the opposite sex's eyes :D So pursuing medicine is a great idea!

• I've answered this question before. My answer stays the same. You're not my type but from what I remember most of the girls who answered found you appealing

• Ya look good

• You're cute!! :) don't feel unconfident! Just make sure you're a friendly and respectful person!

• You need to really forget what others think and don't place value yourself off stranger's opinions on the Internet. You keep asking this question yet the replies don't seem to any happier do they.

• I know but still I have REALY REALY bad self esteem and I suffer from depression :( and something happend today wich f*cked me up even more. Its not fun having bad self esteem. I asked my general practitioner to reffer me to a therapist for it as I mentioned before.

• Do yourself a favor and unplug from social media. What people display in their profile and their pictures are not the whole picture of their reality. Definitely go to see a therapist and learn cognitive behavioral coping skills. The problem is not your face; The problem is your mind set. There is no shame in dealing with depression, but by asking this question repeatedly to a bunch of strangers online will only make things worse because the healing begins with you. Maybe your issues are learned or reactive or chemical but the answer is not here. You can be happy and have peace but you need to stop comparing yourself to others. If you can stop that you'll feel an enormous weight and release of anxiety lift. Go to therapy, tell everything and work through why you are feeling the way you are. There is absolutely nothing wrong with how you look, in fact you are what society tells us is attractive so it doesn't matter what people say because the only opinion that counts is yours.

• how many times did you ask this fucking question?

• I know but still I have REALY REALY bad self esteem and something happend today. Its not fun having bad self esteem. I asked my general practitioner to reffer me to a therapist for it

• what's bad about it? girls don't like you? and you're welcome.

• the answer to that is: I dont know! Slovenians are different frrom west. europeans. They are intelectualy limited and very intollerant people. Its like yeah I don't know :( I guess its also because I am half slovenian and half British with a British surname... i stand out from the crowd somehow. Yeah I would say girls dont like me here for some reason or another :(