What Attracts You To A Woman?

Size? Boobs? Thighs? Booty? Smile? Personality?

Most Helpful Guy

• guess... :P

What Guys Said 19

• Eyes, smile, and face first. Then her whole body. After getting to know her it is who she is as a person and how she treats those around her

• Eyes & smile first.
    Sense of humor (must be dark)
    Then overall figure (hip/waist ratio is hotter than just a giant butt/boobs or size 25 jeans).
    tell you what I don't care about: hair.
    Just put that stuff up in a bun/ponytail and let's get the party started!

• Mostly personality

• Face
    Smile
    Eyes
    Hair
    Intelligence
    Sense of humor
    Confidence
    Body shape.

• Face, figure, style, demeanor stuff like that I suppose

• If the girl has a cute smile I'm going to be interested in her a lot more than anyone

• All of the above.

• Initially it's personality, smile and eyes that does it for my part. After that comes a good body with a nicely shaped booty.

• Face and personality.

• Long dark hair and a nice curvy body.

• Definitely a smile. Otherwise, I'd like to think her entire body is attractive.

• Personality, smile and eyes

• Its all in the face...

• 1. Personality/Confidence
    2. Smile
    3. Size
    4. Booty
    5. Boobs

In that order

• A nice ass and proportionate boobs.

• smile and then rest of them

• A big bubble booty

• A nice face is #1. Curvy body (not fat), wide hips with a nice perky butt (squats) & small waist. Don't care about boobs, although when I see women with big boobs I will feel attracted to them, but they aren't really a "thing" for me... Until I see them in person. Personality matters, I only like girly girls, I don't like girls who act like "one of the guys". For some reason I have this thing for BIG brown eyes, love them, when I see a women with them I am almost always instantly attracted.

• Face, boobs, ass, legs, personality. In that order.

What Girls Said 2

• Initially my attention is probably going to grabbed by her over all appearance... so nice legs, round and toned butt, average sized boobs, a healthy weight, a pretty face. How they present themselves is important as well so if their hair looks like she looks after it, hygienic, outfit is presentable and looks approachable... if you have a resting bitch face that makes it hard because first impressions for me anyway, are important. The thing is is people say looks don't matter but usually they do. There are some cases where personality makes you find them attractive. So like I was attracted to my boyfriends personality first and as I started to like him more and more he became more attractive to me... So it really depends on the situation. If she is just passing by looks. If you have the opportunity to talk personality will be more prominent but looks will stay play some part.

• Personality, smile, and sense of smile mainly. I find a range of body types attractive personally. Large and Small.