Does anyone (guys) like short skinny girls?

Everyone always says "they wish they were as skinny as me" but then they always say I have no curves or I need to weigh more. Im 16 years old Im 5ft 2.5in and weigh 105lbs bra size is inbetween size A and B im not anorexic actually love food haha I don't know its just kinda confusing. So is being small unattractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, a lot of guys love tiny girls. But don't worry about it. You're still young so it's possible you haven't come into your figure yet, I didn't until I was about 18-19. At any rate guys have all sorts of different preferences so there's bound to be someone out there who will adore you just as you are :)

• And I mean't 'nah' to your "so is being small unattractive" just to clarify haha

What Guys Said 11

• sure they do

• People like them more than short skinny guys

• A lot of guys like the petite look.

• yeah, short and skinny girls are great, not so thin so you have matchstick legs, or something similar though, i think it gets a little unattractive when girls are ridiculously skinny.

• You might not look small to a guys eyes, especially when the guys are at your age.

• I'm fine with a women like that.

• Yes. Yes, it is. But not skinny. Eat lots of protein and less carbohydrate. Exercise.

• i do, I play waterpolo and swim and eat more than all my friends who are normal sized

• then you are probably both petite and in shape. The boys will think you are perfect!

• yes, this is exactly what I like :)

• No it's very cute

• they're ok. but i like tall skinny girls like this
    1.bp.blogspot.com/.../Miranda-Kerr-Dancing.gif

• Yes, I like petite and slender girls.

What Girls Said 9

• Don't worry, of course guys like that. You should have no problems.

• Most guys I know love short skinny girls. Curvy tall girls are probably just jealous. I used to be curvy and tall, and I was soooo wanting to be skinny. Now I'm about average, I think, but I still wish I was skinny. Don't change a thing! Embrace your skinniness and shortness!

• Being small is great. It gives you an advantage.

• I'm 22, 5'2 and 93 pounds...
    Every guy is going to like something different. A lot of them like small girls and a lot don't

• Honey the only people who think short girls are unattractive are short girls.

• I feel ya.

• off course guys do like that

• I envy this kind of girls, so I envy you. 😅 It just looks so cute. :3

• Haha its sometimes annoying being so short tho

• I'm the same height and weight as you (bra size B) but I do NOT look skinny or anorexic. It would help with a body pic.

• Kk that's good
      I don't know how to put a pic on this tho