Guys, wt do you think about the rectangle body shape on women?

I am not the typical rectangle super skinny type of girl. I am pretty athletic, I don't have super lean long legs but toned and bigger (but not fat) ones. I have normal to big sized boobs and a butt and I've never felt insecure about my body until some of my guy friends began to talk about how the "hourglass" is considered the most sexy body type and the rectangle one is really not that attractive. I looked at myself in the mirror and realised that my body is pretty close to a rectangular shape. Does it really matter if a girl has a bigger waist than an average hourglass shaped body or slightly smaller hips?

14

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• There is no such a thing as non attractive *healthy* body shape.
    By description only, you seem to look very nice.

Next time you see your freaking friend, give him this:

"Are you saying I'm not sexy, punk?"
    th05.deviantart.net/.../...by_jmurdoch-d5ftxk2.jpg

• a rectangle shape? seriously lol

• No a rectangle shape is just fine girl and it sounds good! Every guy just has their preference and your guy friends like hourglass which is okay

• i wanna see pics first so i an tell better

• Just googled image to be sure - Looks okay to me

• while the hourglass might be sexier for the majority of guys at first glance. A fit woman will always turn heads and attract guys

• Sounds bad.

• That's Kate Upton's body type. I'm not a fan of her look.

• I like the bigger waist most times it looks good with there body shape

• curves look nicer... and not fat, but curved hips.

• Hourglass is definitely better than the box shape. Box shape only works on men; How box are you?

• you jst describe yourslf as a robot... damn with people have some confidence no one is perfect!

• cause you're athletic, the body shape doesn't really matter to me. :)