Guys, do you prefer tan girls or white girls? Which one is hotter?

• tan
    55% (21)
  • white
    45% (17)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• If they're caucasian (so naturally light-skinned), I like them white. I don't like artificial tans, not even the ones people get on vacation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Call me different but I'm all about the super whit girls. Especially if they're wearing black

0|0
    0|0
  • I preferred tanned girls

0|0
    0|0
  • a little bit tan can b fuckin awesome <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white as snow myself. I prefer lighter skinned girls over darker skinned, but tan is beautiful too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tanned white girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • White girls can get tans. You mean tanned or untanned right? I LOVE LOVE LOVE tanlines. They are sexy as hell. Tanned :D

0|0
    0|0
  • they're equal but if i had a guy pointed to my head and was forced to pick one id choose tan or wait no just let them shoot me lol.

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't mind either, they can both be attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you white, stop getting those tans, especially if you blonde. Brunettes can pull off tans better :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Tan girls are white, lol! So I say both.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer pale, like myself. But, Idm dating someone who isn't pale.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, both can look nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Tan, I don't tend be interested in vampire skin colored ones

0|1
    0|0
  • They are just variants of the same thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • could you explain this a bit?

0|0
    0|0
  • color of the skin isn't a preference for me , i prefer her being attractive and friendly

0|0
    0|0
  • No preference. If i just feel naturally attracted to someone they could be purple for all i care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Some tans enhance female appearance and some pale skin enhance female appearance. It's a individual thing, because I've seen girls who would look better with a tan and I've seen girls who would look better without it and being more pale.

0|0
    0|0