Need some help with my body?

I have a party on Friday and honestly I've gone through the entire contents of my wardrobe and STILL can't find anything to wear. I just feel ugly and fat and gross, like nothing looks nice on me anymore! I want to wear a dress but feel like I'd be uncomfortable I also kinda wanna wear jeans but I don't wanna look like a potato stood next to all my lovely beautiful friends!! My self confidence is at a all time low and I don't have long to decide what to do. I need some help?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are just feeling a bit sensitive at the moment - You felt good before and you will feel good again - Have faith in yourself and your confidence will come back.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes girls can be too critical of themselves and think they look bad in something when they actually look really cute! Maybe take some pictures of outfits and send them to a good friend and ask which one is her favorite? Friends usually will tell you what looks the best. When I am having a day where i feel bad about myself I usually wear a dress to kind of hide my bad areas. A dress that is fitted up top and flares out at the bottom is always flattering!

What Guys Said 2

• oh man... wot makes u feel dat way... do other people call u "fat" or "gross" often?

• how can i help?

What Girls Said 1

• when i have to be dressed up but feel gross i feel like a skirt the goes to the middle of my thighs and some kind of panty hose looked cute and just wear like a button up shirt tucked into the skirt is flattering. (? idk)