Guys, Men, do you find women with broad shoulders unattractive?

Say there is a woman, that is insanely beautiful and feminine, but had broad shoulders... would you be unattracted to her because of them? Or would they not bother you?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• No, broad shoulders are actually a great thing because they give a person's body the look of having a small waist. I'm a fitness trainer, and the first thing I do with women is to try to broaden their shoulders to balance out their hips and minimize their waists.

What Guys Said 11

• Just broad shoulders per si do not make a woman unnattractive at all (must see the whole picture, hmmm?)

If the woman is insanely beautiful and feminine, as you said, the shoulders are part of her full set, not something to take away some attraction score. ;)

• Not a big deal for most men

• kinda unattractive

• Broad shoulders and feminine aren't usually used together but if everything else about her was awesome I wouldn't have an issue with it. It's another one of those cases of having something you can't change like height.

• If she's broader than me I feel awkward.

• not necessarily, but a woman with wide shoulders would be less attractive because broad shoulders are usually associated with masculinity, most men don't want a masculine woman.

• Yes. Not my preference. But I would have to see a picture to understand what you are referring to

• Not necessarily. I know a lot of athletic women (such as swimmers) who have broad shoulders, and they look very feminine. Then again, there are women with broad shoulders who don't look attractive.

• My wife was a swimmer and has amazing shoulders!

• I think I know who you are ;-)

• Yes, i do.