Why are people staring at my legs?

Ok so I was at summer school and I'm wearing these shorts since it's really hot today. There was this girl who looked at me then my legs and then me all the while giving me a dirty look when I got up to ask the teacher a question. I also had to open the door for 2 boys and they both looked at my thighs. I got picked up and went to the store and even adults, mostly women were looking at my legs. I'm wondering if the shorts are to short or if my legs look weird or something. Any ideas?
Why are people staring at my legs ?

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute shorts and legs, simple as that :)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the shorts are really cute! Girls often give other girls dirty looks when they have something they don't or look better than them. You have legs that most girls would love to have (slender yet toned). The guys stared because... well they're guys are you have nice legs lol. Don't let people staring make you feel insecure because people usually stare when they see something desirable so just own it :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• You look fine

0|0
    0|0
  • There are boob guys, booty guys then there's leg guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. Those just look like normal shorts to be. I've seen girls wear much shorter ones

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they look sexy
    Or maybe they ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • Use some lotion on your knees

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• They seem fine. Nothing wrong with your shorts, too :)
    It must be because you're sexy! ^^

2|0
    0|0
  • Probably because they have a cool pattern. I have these pants that are a cool pattern and a lot of people look at me strangely when I wear them

0|0
    0|0
  • your legs look like legs. the girl was probably starring because you pull the shorts off and she can't (?) also maybe people liked the shorts?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they enjoy looking at legs? O_o I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • nice leg ! maybe your short a bit too short for school?

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah my actual school doesn't care about that. There's so many girls with shorts way up IN there. Also it's summer school im at right now so they don't have a dress code.

• I think it's because your shorts are very colourful, which attracts attention :)

1|0
    0|0